Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Jubei over here. Gjohnson workout journal... sorta

gjohnson5

Well everyone wants to know what's up with Mr. Johnson. Well I'm fairly big and fairly strong and I don't take any pharmaceuticals. I would be twice as big if i did.
Currently I'm 5'9 255 and probably 15% I ain't concerned about bodyfat percentage because I'm bulking and trying to see if I can hit 300 in at most 6 months.

My numbers. well I need to explain my philosophy first so the number will make some since. I don't subscribe to the standard workout routines (HST , 5x5, etc) because I like to do excersizes as I by feel more so then some strict order. I think randomess keeps the gains coming. Order = plateau so a regular routine in my opinion is not a good thing. I generally don't count reps or sets , I go by how the muscle feels, but obviously when U have heavy weight in your hands you can't help but to count in the back of your mind.

Numbers...
Bench 225x20+ , 275x15, 315x10, 365x4-6 , 385 a few
Incline 225 x 20+, 275 x 10, 295 x 5-6 , 315 2 maybe...
Curl. Assuming you mean standing barbell curls w/45lb bar 135x15-20 I never max on these as I do them isolation. No back bending or "cheat curls"
Behind the neck 135x20 185x10 , 225x6-8, 265x2 my best.
Skullcrusher 185x12 (no maxing here as it stresses my elbow enough at 185)
Squat 405x15 20 years of squatting and playing 3 sports have my knees fairly shot. I definitly don't max here.

Since I suck at this picture stuff I only got one of these sized atleast reasonably. I need to learn how to do this so, I will keep posting. I will change the Bill Goldberg avatar as well to myself.

This should be a picture of a cold and unflexed 21" right gun of mine.

You look huge bro. I don't believe for a second that you're all natural, but that is only my opinion, and neither here nor there. Keep in mind that @ 15 percent bodyfat you have 45 lbs. of fat on your fram compared to 14 on mine. Also the weight we do is fairly close, but you are noteably stronger. Keep up the obviously hard training. It looks like you have some gyno, is that recent?

jubei said:
You look huge bro. I don't believe for a second that you're all natural, but that is only my opinion, and neither here nor there. Keep in mind that @ 15 percent bodyfat you have 45 lbs. of fat on your fram compared to 14 on mine. Also the weight we do is fairly close, but you are noteably stronger. Keep up the obviously hard training. It looks like you have some gyno, is that recent?

I have fat everywhere at 15% and obviously this is work in progress. I will keep everyone posted. But no , I have been in a more or less lean muscle building stage for a few years at a low calorie diet , and most fat remains from being a business owner in New orleans where I worked out very little. so I understand how JA feels

Well you're a huge boy thats for sure.

How do you spot gyno in an arm pic?

15 % ?

Are you sure bro ? Who measured that ?

No offense but from the pics it looks more like 20 % ...

BTW - you are fucking huge , keep up the hard work :)

Victor

Top Bottom