Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey i need help on a diet!

MeatHead57

hey im 5'5 i weigh 130 i need help on my diet im trying to stay strong and build muscle and stay lean at the same time but the problem is im allergic to milk so i only take whey protein and thats it! im on crew so i burn off around 1000 cals there and i burn 2000 from my metabolizm!

ok so heres my schedual for mon-thurs.

5:15- breakfast- eggwhite and oat pancakes! adn protein powder on top.= 345 cals.

9:30-mid morning- protein bar of some sort usually around 230-300 calories.

12:00 lunch- 2 chiken sandwhiches on wheat with an apple and broccoli.-328

3:30-mid day-tuna fish sandwhich and an oarnge-299

5:00- crew-6:00 is negative 1000 cals.

6:30-dinner-serving of meat ,potatoes,broccoli, grahm crackers-340

8:30- night shake- 2 servings protein powder,1/2 bannana, 1/2c of strawberries-340

thats only 1922 cals. and on fri-sun i work out thats the only difference!

first it sounds like you miscounted your calories.. the diet you posted has more than a total of 1922 calories.. if you wanted to up the calories you have try eating high calorie-dense foods (pasta, potatoes, steak, whole eggs etc). For someone with a high metabolism and is really active such as yourself, to gain muscle you need to multiply your weight by 16 (130x16=2080) and thats how many calories you need to gain weight. If that still isnt enough up your calories by 500 each day by adding just a little more to each meal or adding a whole meal altogether, unitl you start gaining weight.. 1 or 2lbs per week is sufficient.
HOPE THIS HELPS

so since i burn 2000 for my metabolism and 1000 at crew should i take in some were around 3000 a day up it 500 in 1 month then up it qagin in a nother month?

Top Bottom