Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys please look at my coaches workout routine

Deadlifts are a posterior chain workout, why in upper body? Same as power cleans. Lol you aren't supposed to use your upper body for power cleans. Your arms are the guiding mechanism, almost all of the force is from the lower body.

I live by the notion of doing tried and true methods until you know enough about yourself to change it. Really, nobody is going to be able to tell you whether your tonnage is right by reading your forum post. If you can't tell from prior experience then you are better off following madcow and a 5x5. /shrug

yup totally agree lol i like to clusterfuck things that look good on paper but arent good in the gym. 5x5 worked great last time, quick question tho. should i wait till after my cycle to start the 5x5 since my strength will go down?

yup totally agree lol i like to clusterfuck things that look good on paper but arent good in the gym. 5x5 worked great last time, quick question tho. should i wait till after my cycle to start the 5x5 since my strength will go down?

Not a clue. I'm all natural.

Top Bottom