Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey galaxy hows that pct coming?

My hdl went up from 28 to 29.lol..liver and kidneys were fine....wont have testosterone results until sometime this week....cant imagine it would be normal as you could probably put Jessica Alba on my face and i wouldnt care. Im still able to perform, just dont care.............think im down 234lbs now. Ill be happy if i stay at 230lbs with a 275 for 8 to 12 on the bench.
 
galaxy said:
My hdl went up from 28 to 29.lol..liver and kidneys were fine....wont have testosterone results until sometime this week....cant imagine it would be normal as you could probably put Jessica Alba on my face and i wouldnt care. Im still able to perform, just dont care.............think im down 234lbs now. Ill be happy if i stay at 230lbs with a 275 for 8 to 12 on the bench.
in essence to just wanna say fcuk it after this im staing on year round?

how old are u?
 
I don't know bro I think Jessica Alba could wake the dead. Good luck with the PCT though bro didn't even know you you were comin off.
 
Well im gonna go the hrt route so thats the reason for doing this. I figure with a script id be better off then without one if you know what i mean.

I still dont understand why my hdl was still so low? Im thinking the anavar I was on must have dropped in into single digits? Just didnt think it would take this long to go up. I did do a pretty intense cycle right before coming off tho.

And X, Im 32.
 
galaxy said:
Well im gonna go the hrt route so thats the reason for doing this. I figure with a script id be better off then without one if you know what i mean.

I still dont understand why my hdl was still so low? Im thinking the anavar I was on must have dropped in into single digits? Just didnt think it would take this long to go up. I did do a pretty intense cycle right before coming off tho.

And X, Im 32.
nice nice.... yeah it makes sense for you to get a script def.
good luck...

i think nothing makes u feel less like a man then when i just dont have the desire to bang.... god that part of pct sucks
 
Hope it works out for you. Its been over a year for me and they are still monitoring my test levels.
The first 32 years of my life = sex, sex, sex. The last year I could give a shit.
I am putting together my stuff to hop on again.
I would just go to an online clinic and save yourself the emotional pain and trouble of dealing with Dr's who don't know shit.
 
Yeah, i got a couple different ones i may use. Now i just gotta put together the cash flow for the medications.
 
testosterone SO 126 L@ ng/dL (241-827)

testost Free 0.27 Lf@ ng/dL (0.95-4.30)

testost Free % 0.21 Lf@ % of total (0.32-0.50)


Basically I think Im a girl right now? Am i reading this right?
 
galaxy said:
testosterone SO 126 L@ ng/dL (241-827)

testost Free 0.27 Lf@ ng/dL (0.95-4.30)

testost Free % 0.21 Lf@ % of total (0.32-0.50)


Basically I think Im a girl right now? Am i reading this right?
If that doesn't get you a script I don't know what will, lol
 
Top Bottom