in essence to just wanna say fcuk it after this im staing on year round?galaxy said:My hdl went up from 28 to 29.lol..liver and kidneys were fine....wont have testosterone results until sometime this week....cant imagine it would be normal as you could probably put Jessica Alba on my face and i wouldnt care. Im still able to perform, just dont care.............think im down 234lbs now. Ill be happy if i stay at 230lbs with a 275 for 8 to 12 on the bench.
nice nice.... yeah it makes sense for you to get a script def.galaxy said:Well im gonna go the hrt route so thats the reason for doing this. I figure with a script id be better off then without one if you know what i mean.
I still dont understand why my hdl was still so low? Im thinking the anavar I was on must have dropped in into single digits? Just didnt think it would take this long to go up. I did do a pretty intense cycle right before coming off tho.
And X, Im 32.
yeah that is a long timegalaxy said:Jan of 2001 with maybe a couple week breaks here and there in between.
If that doesn't get you a script I don't know what will, lolgalaxy said:testosterone SO 126 L@ ng/dL (241-827)
testost Free 0.27 Lf@ ng/dL (0.95-4.30)
testost Free % 0.21 Lf@ % of total (0.32-0.50)
Basically I think Im a girl right now? Am i reading this right?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














