Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey Frisky-licious

Scotsman said:
How's your day going?

How about contest prep?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Going great now.. just had Protein :p

Looking forward to my carb loading tonight.. mmmmmmmmm sweet potato, banana and white rice.

Training is going pretty good.. sluggish on my low carb days which is 5 out of 7 days a week.

Was feeling really tight on Saturday and then Sunday bloat from hell... eek...

How are you darlin..

are things looking positive ;)
 
Frisky said:
Going great now.. just had Protein :p

Looking forward to my carb loading tonight.. mmmmmmmmm sweet potato, banana and white rice.

Training is going pretty good.. sluggish on my low carb days which is 5 out of 7 days a week.

Was feeling really tight on Saturday and then Sunday bloat from hell... eek...

How are you darlin..

are things looking positive ;)


Get ready to smile.


I got my vacation tentatively approved by the boss, he has it up on the schedule and barring a huge rush of work I have the time off.

Oh yeah and I just confirmed my plane ticket I get into NO on the 8th and head back home on the 13th.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Get ready to smile.


I got my vacation tentatively approved by the boss, he has it up on the schedule and barring a huge rush of work I have the time off.

Oh yeah and I just confirmed my plane ticket I get into NO on the 8th and head back home on the 13th.

Cheers,
Scotsman


woohoo....

I'm siked.. YAY!

wow... this will be a blast!

can you see the smile? can you? Really can you?


Its HUGE ;)
 
SublimeZM said:
you wanna know whats huge on me?

if you want ill let you see it :cool:

Would it happen to be your Bib?

;)
 
Frisky said:
woohoo....

I'm siked.. YAY!

wow... this will be a blast!

can you see the smile? can you? Really can you?


Its HUGE ;)


I think I can see the glint, at least something is competing with the sun right now.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I think I can see the glint, at least something is competing with the sun right now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

that would be it ;)

Ou.. I'm gonna be checking out Resturants.. etc etc.. gotta find some good ones.. oh yea.

and gonna hit a local club on Saturday night... :evil:
 
Frisky said:
that would be it ;)

Ou.. I'm gonna be checking out Resturants.. etc etc.. gotta find some good ones.. oh yea.

and gonna hit a local club on Saturday night... :evil:

Food sounds like a plan, as for clubs, just so you know I will under no normal circumstances dance. Conditions that will induce dancing have not been seen in years, but included over a pint of tequila and a set of identical twins begging me for a half hour. Just so you don't get any ideas about me being a huge micheal flately or something :artist: :qt:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Food sounds like a plan, as for clubs, just so you know I will under no normal circumstances dance. Conditions that will induce dancing have not been seen in years, but included over a pint of tequila and a set of identical twins begging me for a half hour. Just so you don't get any ideas about me being a huge micheal flately or something :artist: :qt:

Cheers,
Scotsman


lol

I'm quite convincing :qt:
 
Frisky said:
Going great now.. just had Protein :p

Looking forward to my carb loading tonight.. mmmmmmmmm sweet potato, banana and white rice.

Training is going pretty good.. sluggish on my low carb days which is 5 out of 7 days a week.

Was feeling really tight on Saturday and then Sunday bloat from hell... eek...

How are you darlin..

are things looking positive ;)
Hey Frisky, glad your doin good.......could you explain briefly what the carb loading is and what it does. Thanks

Dave
 
dahamn said:
Hey Frisky, glad your doin good.......could you explain briefly what the carb loading is and what it does. Thanks

Dave

Sorry sweets... my wording was wrong. I am actually only doing a one meal carb up after doing low carbs for 3 days.

I'll get some info on carb loading for you.. thats what I will be doing pre comp.
 
slat1 said:
I don't know if you could deny her if she is in one of her legendary skirts... :p


lol

of course I will be :evil:
 
Frisky said:
lol

of course I will be :evil:


Not for long. I am bringing the cuffs.



:evil:
 
Scots,

I hope you dont mind another intrusion on this thread, but I am really looking forward to hoisting an ale or two with you, its long over due.
 
bluepeter said:
I don't think Chef wants you bouncing on his cawk.



I wouldnt... nope... that is reserved for one and one only.
 
Frisky said:

One word, one gesture from you is my command.
:evil:



'both pairs', yes. All the better to devour you, my sweet mango....


:chomp:
 
ChefWide said:
Scots,

I hope you dont mind another intrusion on this thread, but I am really looking forward to hoisting an ale or two with you, its long over due.


Yes it is way over due, look forward to it.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom