Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey digger!!!! whats the deal???

buffer1

New member
a couple of months back when the server was being upgraded you said it was going to make things better on here,and also said that there were going to be some new things to make this site more lively.Well I,m not seeing it :worried: just curious
 
I,m not talking about the speed of it,I,m talking about it being like a fucking morgue in here,its the same ole shit day in and out everyone talking about the same shit thats been talked about before
 
buffer1 said:
I,m not talking about the speed of it,I,m talking about it being like a fucking morgue in here,its the same ole shit day in and out everyone talking about the same shit thats been talked about before

nik02-0122085149.rp420x400.jpg
 
buffer1 said:
I,m not talking about the speed of it,I,m talking about it being like a fucking morgue in here,its the same ole shit day in and out everyone talking about the same shit thats been talked about before

If you're seriously wondering...
I think that's the members' collective faults, which is out of admin's hands.
 
i still have dial up

lame, fuck
 
New class of membership coming along soon... very hush-hush but it'll give Plats something to aspire to. Still looking for a better Chat board. Poker is definitely on the list.

Still can't persuade George to let Mods have a special signature to replace PLATINUM MEMBER, though. :(
 
Top Bottom