Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey blueta why are you pretending

A lot of people don't understand the different pay grades within the nursing field. It's just like any other job, the more education and critical skills you have for a specialty, the more $ you make

Did your wife give birth at the hospital you both work at?

My parents met working at the hospital. My mom with being an ER nurse/head of infection control, and my dad was overseeing the buying of surgical supplies. The whole hospital (all of their colleagues) knew they were "trying" to have a baby, so when I was finally born, The doctors whisked me away to visit with all the hospital staff before my mom even barely had a chance to hold me lol.

My parents met working at the hospital. My mom with being an ER nurse/head of infection control, and my dad was overseeing the buying of surgical supplies. The whole hospital (all of their colleagues) knew they were "trying" to have a baby, so when I was finally born, The doctors whisked me away to visit with all the hospital staff before my mom even barely had a chance to hold me lol.

That's f'd up

That's f'd up

I always thought the same lol. My mom thinks it's funny, but, WTF? I feel like my mom earned more than five minutes of baby cuddle time. But all re-tellings of my birth, from parents and hospital staff alike, include a mention of how quickly the doctor who delivered me snatched me away to show off S and J's baby around the hospital.

Well in all fairness I bet you were probably worth showing off babe!

My wife delivered at one of the six her group is contracted through. Our entire experience was pretty awesome actually, starting with her pregnancy. Her OB is our neighbor, friend and walking partner; which has been extremely convenient. Every single one of her nurses while she was an inpatient was hand picked by the nursing director. She was given a room on a completely different floor so she would have a large, quiet private room; her nurse would specifically float and have only her as a patient. We especially got over the top treatment from the ER residents doing their OB rotation at the time bc they directly work under her. I can't wait for her to have another baby, I felt like a fucking rock star.

Is your mom still an ER nurse? That's one of those fields that you either love for life or get burned out on after too long.

Top Bottom