Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey Awitty

???????
 
FEISTY11975 said:
:smshot:
me--you


Need I say more? :evil:

She'll be ok folks...

she's a natural blond. I bet she doesn't even get it. ;)
 
can I join and make it a 3 way?

Did you play last night Fiesty-fisty?
 
FEISTY11975 said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You are making me angry!!!! :mad:

I'm sorry I just like to tease...So, I can understand why this may upset you...Because, from what Frisky and the rest of the Iron Angels say...You definately do not tease!!!! :busy: :licker: :horny: :blow:
 
awittyusername said:
I'm sorry I just like to tease...So, I can understand why this may upset you...Because, from what Frisky and the rest of the Iron Angels say...You definately do not tease!!!! :busy: :licker: :horny: :blow:



I think I want to become a member of the "I'll take your life club" and you will be my first assignment!! :evil:
 
artrius said:
are you and frisky sisters or something?? :worried:

cousins ;)

I'm the smart one :verygood:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Yeah right!! :FRlol:


I just act a little slow. :rolleyes:

LOL

you should be in movies then honey.. ;)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
You really think so??? ;)

Damn, I could never remember all those lines, unless of course, they put them on cue cards!! haha

Are you drinking already?
 
Frisky said:
Are you drinking already?


Not yet, but it sure the fuck is tempting!! These kiddies are making me nuts...gonna have to admit me to a crazy house soooooonnnnnnnnn

Thank goodness they go with their dad today. If only I had something to do...LIFE IS BORING!!!!!!!
 
i think awitty is gonna end up shagging one of these broads (fiesty,frisky,nycgirl)...they have fallen for this game and wit, a commendable task since he didn't use the common e-flirting tactics

cheers to you
:rose:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
How would you set out to do this? :rolleyes:

Oh I think you know. I think you know AAAAAALLLLLLL too well. :evil:

Besides, saying some of those things that I would test you on would not be so proper in public as such :qt:
 
Gambino said:
i think awitty is gonna end up shagging one of these broads (fiesty,frisky,nycgirl)...they have fallen for this game and wit, a commendable task since he didn't use the common e-flirting tactics

cheers to you
:rose:

I agree. Me and awitty are identical when it comes to eflirting. The hos love us.
 
Gambino said:
i think awitty is gonna end up shagging one of these broads (fiesty,frisky,nycgirl)...they have fallen for this game and wit, a commendable task since he didn't use the common e-flirting tactics

cheers to you
:rose:
Damn!!

Thats high praise from the General!!

You see...I was born poor, sickly, ugly, etc. I had to work hard and develop personality, wit, charisma, etc..to bang chicks.

The rest of the guys here obviously must have been born rich and good looking, so they didn't have to develop these traits. ;)
 
awittyusername said:
I guess thats why Frisky said you would be perfect for me. She knows I have a fear of rejection. And, Frisky told me you have never said "no" to a man.



Hey, whatcha doin talkin to Frisky that much? Cheffy's gonna get mad at you!!! Watch out :evil:
 
Top Bottom