Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Here's some photoshop action

SgtSlaughter

New member
Cyrex... here we go.

Any one else who wants to join in is welcome. We're going to have a little fun with photoshop... you'll get the "picture" soon!

EDIT: FUGGIN' A... file is 17.7 kb over limit... i'm too tired for this shit... hold on

... did I mention how much I hate my wireless connection and my lack of RAM! .. here we go :coffee:
 
Hmm not sure if this will work. I need to save it at a higher quality.\
fitness.jpg
 
sgtslaughter said:
Cyrex... here we go.

Any one else who wants to join in is welcome. We're going to have a little fun with photoshop... you'll get the "picture" soon!

EDIT: FUGGIN' A... file is 17.7 kb over limit... i'm too tired for this shit... hold on

... did I mention how much I hate my wireless connection and my lack of RAM! .. here we go :coffee:

NOOOB lol
 
hehe I didn't use any layer tools :-) all bump maps, gausian blurs, channels, etc :-)

what's the theme? just text?
 
"+1 upping" ... keep evolving it to a more complex graphic. But keep it "nice" and not sloppy u know.

Anyone want to post my images for non-plats feel free.

Lestat: You can start with either the "Fitness" or using "Photoshop" or "Photoshop war" ... go for it.
 
I gotta sit this one out. I don't have any graphics tools here, only at work, and I won't be in the office until next week. I'd download GIMP now, but by the time I got it fired up I'd be ready for bed.
 
If we go for photos.... someone post a photo to "Edit" and we'll post our own verisions of what we've done...

This thread will be on going... a while (longer than a few days). I'm passing out now... sweet dreams ladys.
 
sgtslaughter said:
Cyrex... here we go.

Any one else who wants to join in is welcome. We're going to have a little fun with photoshop... you'll get the "picture" soon!

EDIT: FUGGIN' A... file is 17.7 kb over limit... i'm too tired for this shit... hold on

... did I mention how much I hate my wireless connection and my lack of RAM! .. here we go :coffee:
ps_war2.jpg


So this one was supposed to be a camoflauge Photoshop War image over a wood background (created from scratch)

I'd like to create a new rule... Any photographs or stock photography used should be mentioned in the post and explained where it was used.
 
cyrex said:
Hmm not sure if this will work. I need to save it at a higher quality.\
fitness.jpg

On this image I used a stock photograph of a blue cloudy sky scene with a woodsy background as an overlay on the text and made a reflection effect of this image to create the texture.. tough to tell eh?
 
hehe sgt told me to start simple.. neither of these took me more than 5 minutes
and neither of them required the use of any layer styles.
 
cyrex said:
hehe sgt told me to start simple.. neither of these took me more than 5 minutes
and neither of them required the use of any layer styles.

so did my 'stilleto' banner.
you can so easily create a mask, apply a filter, add a lighting effect, and your'e done.
 
cyrex said:
hehe sgt told me to start simple.. neither of these took me more than 5 minutes
and neither of them required the use of any layer styles.
hey hey... don't bash the sarge just because he uses what's available to him. I didn't limit any tool usage, ect.... so wtf, show me up brotha :) Not my fault you did it the "old fashioned" way. And after looking at it again... obiviously wasn't a bevel and emboss because of the upper left "shading" or trees you've used for the same type of look wasn't uniform.

Mine took 7 mins with a shitty laptop computer having only 384 mb of RAM... yeah... less than 1/2 a gig and running 3 programs at once, AIM, Elite, Photoshop... oh yeah and a windows explorer window was open.... my pc is slow as shit. - oh and the font I used what Times new roman.... not some other one that is made to look like so.
 
The next post will have my only thing I have ever posted. Its fucking genius with its simplicity!
 
Last edited:
alright bro... plain and simple is how it's supposed to start out... fuck it. I'll post some stuff I've done before at home... I still want to have a little competition .... so I'll find a photo at some point post it. And do what you will to it to see what others come up with... I want to get my skills back up to par I haven't used it consistatly (daily) for about a year.

My focus has always been mostly typography though.... flyers for organizations back when I was a youngster undergrad living in a dorm.

Slat: Nice work... lol, the slippers and cig butts in the ashtray are genious indeed.
 
slat1 said:
I laugh every time I see the position of the hand on the cawk. If only someone could make it move back and forth!

:)
i can do that, if it wasn't for the other people in my office seeing me work on it.
 
sgtslaughter said:
Slat: Nice work... lol, the slippers and cig butts in the ashtray are genious indeed.


LOL. The picture is of Foreigngirl. The cig's and slippers are actually hers.
The penis is not real. I swear to god. I actually drew that with my own hand.
 
Who are these guys?


Me and Mavafanculo are about to have a dance off with you clowns.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Who are these guys?


Me and Mavafanculo are about to have a dance off with you clowns.

i don't know but i feel like i'm in bizzaro world.
AAP- i'm going to pm you in a sec. you'll laugh when you hear what i do for a living.
 
stilleto said:
i don't know but i feel like i'm in bizzaro world.
AAP- i'm going to pm you in a sec. you'll laugh when you hear what i do for a living.


lol

you heard aap went geigh too?
 
stilleto said:
i don't know but i feel like i'm in bizzaro world.
AAP- i'm going to pm you in a sec. you'll laugh when you hear what i do for a living.

I think I already know what you do, but PM me so I can be sure I am correct as usual.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I think I already know what you do, but PM me so I can be sure I am correct as usual.


LOL

you just want to get a pm so you feel special
 
i don't know if you saw- i took tinytank's face pic of him licking some woman's tit (unbeknownst to her) and put it on a few other things. it was funny. i should find it and make him and aap make out.
 
stilleto said:
i don't know if you saw- i took tinytank's face pic of him licking some woman's tit (unbeknownst to her) and put it on a few other things. it was funny. i should find it and make him and aap make out.


Yes that was funny!

;)
 
haha.
THREAD THIEF THREAD THIEF!!!

BTW this is for photoshop design work not photo manipulation ;-)
 
stilleto said:


lol

a couple hotties from the gym dressed up like hooter girls for halloween... It was so damn funny.
 
:FRlol: see isn't this fun?! .... ok ladys back to work, just wanted to check on you kids make sure nobody was getting rowdy!


... I may be able to post up later around 6:00 pm EST

I know you can't wait... i don't do anime though, nice stuff Mav!
 
I posted this in another thread. No photo shopping... just funny!

ratemypoo.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mavafanculo said:
Oh Frisky my sweet can I post that special little photoshop jobbie ??? :verygood:


omg

don't you dare
 
Ha ha.. look at he weird snail shaped Poop. "Behold people. This freak of nature could be in your toilet too"
Look how nicely folder the toilet paper is too. You just know it was some lady that took that. No guy would fold something that neatly!
 
hamstershaver said:

dammit - villagephotos is doing server upgrades and they've been all fucked up with spot outages. anybody recommend any good host sites? (with decent size limits like at least 4 or 5 mbs per pic)
 
Mavafanculo said:
dammit - villagephotos is doing server upgrades and they've been all fucked up with spot outages. anybody recommend any good host sites? (with decent size limits like at least 4 or 5 mbs per pic)


don't you dare
 
I now know why they talk about C&C the way they do in the real forums . . . lol

ridden with post whores, thread thieves, and a hamster that thinks it's a jedi!

LOL
you guys crack me up. i LOVE IT
 
cyrex said:
I now know why they talk about C&C the way they do in the real forums . . . lol ridden with post whores, thread thieves, and a hamster that thinks it's a jedi!
LOL
you guys crack me up. i LOVE IT

:lmao: @ the fact that I haven't even had a damn chance to do something else yet and our thread has gone to 4 pages!!! WTF, it's ridiculous...

.... Oh and I popped my 1,000th post cherry today :p
 
1000th post and i've been a member a whole year longer HAHA
i'll have to catch up. Wonder if I can do that by making mostly quality posts....
 
Top Bottom