SgtSlaughter
New member
Cyrex... here we go.
Any one else who wants to join in is welcome. We're going to have a little fun with photoshop... you'll get the "picture" soon!
EDIT: FUGGIN' A... file is 17.7 kb over limit... i'm too tired for this shit... hold on
... did I mention how much I hate my wireless connection and my lack of RAM! .. here we go
Any one else who wants to join in is welcome. We're going to have a little fun with photoshop... you'll get the "picture" soon!
EDIT: FUGGIN' A... file is 17.7 kb over limit... i'm too tired for this shit... hold on
... did I mention how much I hate my wireless connection and my lack of RAM! .. here we go

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 















That is great!!


see isn't this fun?! .... ok ladys back to work, just wanted to check on you kids make sure nobody was getting rowdy!