Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my pic, i wanna get leaner!

krayziefresh

Ok, I'm 18 Years old, 5'8, 176 Lbs.. not sure what bodyfat, maybe someone can tell me from my pic. Anyways, I wanna get ripped, right now I don't have a 6 pack and my chest isnt shredded the way i would like it to be. However, I don't have time to eat 6 meals a day because of my work. This is just an example of what I usually eat:

Meal 1 -6:30am : (Can of beans) or (4 Eggs/branmuffin), coffee, no sugar, 1 creme

Meal 2 -12:00pm: 2 wholewheat sandwiches packed with lean meat

Meal 3 -4:00pm: wholewheat sandwich packed with lean meat (probably each sandwich about 30g of protein, 6-8g of fat)

Go to gym - 6:00pm

Meal 4 -8:00pm Chicken, broccoli, potatoes, carrots and as much lean meat as I can pack back for protein afterwards (I can eat like a horse after the gym).

Im also using creatine at the moment which has put me up about 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks but most of that is probably water. I workout every other day and do cardio every other day and take sunday off. Heres my pic:

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile.aspx?userID=67458

This pic is being pretty generous too... anyways yeah u can tell im not that shredded at the moment. Within the next week I'm looking to get my hands on about 10 lbs of a good quality protein isolate with about 32/36 grams being protein. That should fill the gaps inbetween frequent meals. Im always open for any input anybody has and I'm sure a lot of people are on the same track as I am so this post should inform quite a few peoples.

you got good size and already look pretty lean

do weighted ab exercises and try to get them bigger

lose some of the carbs, combine the meat from the 2 sandwiches into one sandwich maybe

have you tried a fat burner like xenadrine ?

i know its a bitch to eat at work, i used to bring chicken breasts and steak and shit and get laughed at, but that was by fat old guys

what kinda protein you getting ?
I get 10 lb bags of Optimum whey for 42-48 bucks try that

anyway good luck bro you will get better responses than mine

you got good size and already look pretty lean

Thanx guy. I'm using an ECA stack at the moment. I used to bring that kind of stuff to work...didn't have to worry about getting laughed at because I don't see many people on the jobsite with my kind of size so they just kind of keep their mouth shut. As for the protein, I live in Canada and I'm wanting to order off an american site because I know it is so much cheaper but I don't know when I will get it because of the war going on and last time it took me near 3 months to get my protein and xenadrine but that may be because xenadrine is ephedrine based. Once I get my protein powder I will defenitely cut down carb intake

You can always go to www.sndcanada.com for cheap protein/supplements. Personally I live near you, since i saw on that picture that you're from Maple Ridge. Ephedrine is available both on that website, or even in your local GNC store if you are looking to sup our canadian , ephedrine free xenadrine at all.

Oh I have an ECA stack, I just buy ephedrine at the vitamin store, I'm just kind of contemplating whether or not to buy my protein off the net or from a website....snd doesnt look all that cheap, I mean the prices look ok but i'd rather go buy it from GNC for the same price or cheaper cuz of my gold card. I was also kinda hoping to buy 10 lbs of it, i know US sites have great deals for 10 pound bags.. dunno what the shipping and stuff woudl be on something like that

jesus man you must be the biggest kid in your high school. You are huge. Imo you look pretty lean allready. Just do some morning cardio for about 20 mins every other day before breakfast and that should cut you up.

crayonofdoom said:
CUTS you got a picture?

I don't want to take krayzifresh's thread off onto a tangent but briefly... you know what man I do but nothing recent. Gimmie 8 weeks and I'll post one. I think I looked friggin great in the gym yesterday as judged by the amount of people I noticed (through my peripheral vision) scoping me. I think I'm very near my all time best. 8 weeks.

Krayziefresh: I can't see your abdomen bro but from looking at your upper bod I'd say you're pretty low... maybe 10-12%. Keep it up whatever you're doing.

Top Bottom