Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Heres a joke let me know what you think

scout69

Well-known member
A guy goes in th B-room to take a piss, He looks over and theres a midget taking a piss next to him, So the guy goes to the midget dont mean to be rude but your fucking huge, hung like a horse, I'd give anything to be hung like that, The midget goes well I'm actually a lepricon and I grant wishes, If you let me fuck you in your ass in the stall I'll grant your wish and you can have a 13 inch cock like me, The guy thinks about it and says fuck it lets go---As the lepricon is railing him in his ass he lets out a scream "I Can't believe I'm letting a lepricon fuck me in my ass"-----The lepricon screams out I cant believe you believed I was a fucking lepricon
 
one more joke

Tom and Bill are at the bar. Bills quite the ladies man, and Tom asks how do you please all these women. Bill says well before we fuck I bang my dick in the dresser drawer about ten times and it numbs it up and I can go all night.
So the next night Toms at home and his wife is in the bathroom so he figures what the fuck, puts his dick in the drawer and starts banging-----His wife yells out Bill that you!!!
 
blankstare2.jpg
 
The 1st one was too obvious

The 2nd one was kinda funny
 
Top Bottom