Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go - Propecia

ryno9000

I looked a few pages and hadn't seen a post of this for awhile so I am making my own thread of an annoying and often already discussed topic - Propecia.

I am NOT on gear currently and do NOT intend to start a cycle. However I have hit the point where my hair is thinning (at fucking 25years old!), am thinking of getting on Propecia.

Does propecia limit natural gains?

does it run in your family? if it does I would suggest avodart instead. Propecia (on some peeps) does more damage than good. Dont wanna have a limp 1 for a while I would suppose.... or you can just try it.

does it run in your family? if it does I would suggest avodart instead. Propecia (on some peeps) does more damage than good. Dont wanna have a limp 1 for a while I would suppose.... or you can just try it.

why would u suggest avodart over propecia? avodart is stronger than propecia so any side effects you would get from propecia should probably be worse on avodart

i haven't had as bad of sides on propecia as ive heard some have but it definitely will drop your boner/day ratio im sayin for everyone, and it definitely helped me keep all the hair that i had since i've started it

that being said if you can live with a real short haircut or lucky enough to have a head that looks decent shaved i wouldn't recommend getting on propecia at all and u have to stay on til your ready to go bald, go to propeciahelp dot com and read about some of the stories there, they have a lot of good info as well

feel free to pm me with anymore questions if u want OP

and dont plan on doin any joos besides straight test cycles and MAYBE throw in some anavar or primo but pretty much ever other compound is gonna make the propecia worthless

I have had no sides from Propecia and Ive been taking it for 6 years straight. I heard some guys cant get hard on it, never been an issue on my end. I wonder if this is dose dependent? I didn't gain much hair but it definitely stopped my hair loss dead in its track. Ive had the same amount ever since. Good luck

Top Bottom