Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

herbalife ?

Any good for what? Supplement companies are all cut from the same cloth: Exaggerated or totally bogus claims followed by a huge cash flow while the cutomers gets fucked in the ass so bad he will swear it was a spinal tap.

benrock said:
any good ?

To give you an objective answer, instead of an uninformed unhelpful answer as the previous post:

Herbalife works for a lot of people but it is basicly a starvation diet. Before you say nevermind, remember ketogenic diets are starvation diets and we all know how effective those are.

Basicly you take their MRP in the morning and eat very little throughout the day. The pills are basicly, multivitamins, diuretics, fiber pills and fat blockers.

My uncle tried it last summer and lost over 40 lbs (he had a lot to lose). He didn't do any excersising, except golf. :rolleyes: He was eating less but said he felt great. Since then, he let a lot of his diet go to shit and gained a lot of it back but started eating healthy, and 5 meals, so he is on the right track again (and not using the herbalife anymore).

The diet info you find on this board will work better than any of these supplements. If you can find some Adipokinetix or Tri-Cuts, take that with your diet and training and forget about Herbalife.

so your saying a diet with 5-6 meals is better

do you think i can lose more weight like that though ?

i need to lose 40 lbs in 3 months

i train 2 a days 6 days aweek now cardio in moring and weights later on

i have high uric acid in my blood , so i cant eat alot of protien

please help elite !!!!!

To give you an objective answer, instead of an uninformed unhelpful answer as the previous post:

Herbalife works for a lot of people but it is basicly a starvation diet. Before you say nevermind, remember ketogenic diets are starvation diets and we all know how effective those are.

Basicly you take their MRP in the morning and eat very little throughout the day. The pills are basicly, multivitamins, diuretics, fiber pills and fat blockers.

My uncle tried it last summer and lost over 40 lbs (he had a lot to lose). He didn't do any excersising, except golf. :rolleyes: He was eating less but said he felt great. Since then, he let a lot of his diet go to shit and gained a lot of it back but started eating healthy, and 5 meals, so he is on the right track again (and not using the herbalife anymore).

The diet info you find on this board will work better than any of these supplements. If you can find some Adipokinetix or Tri-Cuts, take that with your diet and training and forget about Herbalife.

In my experience I was able to lose 26 lbs in 12ish weeks using Herbalife products and eating 6 times a day. Starvation is never good, skipping meals is a terrible idea. All it takes is to add good healthy snacks, lean foods, veggies, fruits, etc and 'fuel' your body and not the opposite. Working out definitely helps regulating your metabolism.

Cheers guys!

lmao, Herbalife is the stupidest company in the market. if you drink any protein shake on the market instead of a high carb meal guess what, you lose weight. there is nothing special about herbalife. you get a shitty ass shake that costs $40 for 1 lb, lmao

and for there stupid tea, it's green tea and caff. you are going to pay $30 for some green tea which is sill. much much much and did I say much better fat burners on the market.

stop trolling our site with this stupid shit

lmao, Herbalife is the stupidest company in the market. if you drink any protein shake on the market instead of a high carb meal guess what, you lose weight. there is nothing special about herbalife. you get a shitty ass shake that costs $40 for 1 lb, lmao

and for there stupid tea, it's green tea and caff. you are going to pay $30 for some green tea which is sill. much much much and did I say much better fat burners on the market.

stop trolling our site with this stupid shit

Well said lol

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom