Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help?

caboom

All of a sudden when I put my protein powder into the water, it is gettn really bad chunks. I put about 3/4 of hot water into a glass and then add the powder, stirr it in and then add milk. But lately it is gettn really horribal chunks.
Any advice because its killn me? Please guys

caboom said:
All of a sudden when I put my protein powder into the water, it is gettn really bad chunks. I put about 3/4 of hot water into a glass and then add the powder, stirr it in and then add milk. But lately it is gettn really horribal chunks.
Any advice because its killn me? Please guys

Try using a blender or handheld mixer?

only use a bit of water at a time

after all the powder is dissolved add a little more water and so on

BTW a good quality protein should dissolve well

hey, put the powder in first. then put just a bit of water and stir the shit up like your making pudding. that means its got very little water in it. add water slowly if you have to. this is so you can flatten all the chunks and smoosh them into a brownie paste. once its all smooth and thick, then fill the rest up with water or milk and shake it up. don't use a stirrir because it wont mix well enough. either get two glasses reversed upsided down into the other and shake like hell, or get a shaker for 2 bucks. it will make your protein experience much nicer.

Scaggs

Re: Re: Help?

bishonen said:

Try using a blender or handheld mixer?

Yup, some powders and mrps just don't mix worth a shit. You can get a hand held mixer for under $20.

Top Bottom