Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with wife's weight gain

dragosbrother

Hello. my wife is a beautiful women and Mother to our three children. I am concerned and baffled by her weight gain. She is a responsible eater and not reckless like me (junk foodaholic). I recently bought her the 21 day fix program and she loved it. She is analytical and organized person so it worked ok but seemed to fall short. Last week my wife told me I gained five pounds how the hell did this happen. She does not weight train. She will do some aerobics and primarily fixated on diet. Her body type is stocky and strong but tends to carry weight in the abdomen and hips. I want her to be who she is and whatever she wants to become. But I want her to be healthy and the years pass for both of us and our weight increases I feel she would benefit from weight training the same way I have and do. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so can you help out?

Hi dragosbrother -
I see you posted this some time ago, but I just wanted to reply! I too and a mom of 2 and am still struggling to drop 20-30 lbs of weight gain. It gets decidedly harder as I get older too. I am almost 40 and with all of the research I have been doing, it is showing that I need to focus on gaining and maintaining muscle more so than cardio. Cardio is great for your overall health, heart health, etc, but the more muscle you have, the faster and more effciently your body will burn calories. So I would recommend weight training for your wife - doesn't have to be heavy. Supplement with walking or other cardio activities. Maintaining a balanced diet is important too as you want to stay regular and such. I take a few things too to help my body along. It's tough and having babies changes your body forever!

Top Bottom