Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with test decca winny dbol stack!!!

jaypea74

Banned
hello guys
ive done a few cycles b4 of test cyp and dbol, i keep it at fairly low doses , max ive done is 750mg pw test cyp for 12 weeks with 30mg dbol ed for the first 6 weeks. im 6ft 2", 93 kilos (from the uk, dont bother with all that backward lbs and ounces stuff!!) :D about, 12%BF.

Heres the thing, at my disposal ive got 5000mg (250pml) test cyp, 2500mg (250mpl)decca, 750mg winny(75pml) and enough dbol to do 30mg pd for 6 weeks. and nolva for pct

im thinking of doing test@400pw for 12 weeks, decca 250mg pw for the first 10 weeks, with dbol @3o mg for the first 6 weeks.
should i run the winny atall?? as ive only got enough for 3 weeks at 37mg per day, if i can run it when should i ?? towards the end to squeeze out some water ??? straight after the dbol???

havent really heard of running dbol n decca but its what ive got here!!i can leave it for the next cycle i suppose

any help is appreciated

jp

Dbol for six weeks is quite a lot. 6 is doable but I'd cut it short a week or two. Throw the winny in at the end of the cycle.
I would leave some time inbetween the dbol and winny where you take neither. That's why I'd shorten the dbol to 4 weeks.

Top Bottom