Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with stuff for female

rocktheboat

I'm helping out this girl training and she has asked me to put her on a cycle. I have read lots of good stuff on primo and anavar for women but the real shit is hard to come by, and I dont want to chance getting her stuff that is fake. She said she has taken Clen and Primo in the past and had good results.

stats:

age -30
previous cycles-2
weight -150
height: 5'7
good foundation,7 years of training, thick quads, good shoulders
goals: between fitness and body-builder appearance, may compete in future

so my next 2 suggestions would be winny tabs or Deca in low dosage. I keep hearing bad testimonials of Winny being real hard on the liver and cause of acne though. On the other hand Deca might be too androgenic for women.

Has anyone helped put a woman on the sauce before that could spin me in the right direction? If you say go with the Deca, how low of a dosage?

BTW, i had this on the other board but some of the peeps told me that i would get better info here

any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
rock,
i just posted this long reply to you and my comp shut down...im one pissed off biotch right now....

so in a nutshell rock.. ive done both,

first winny
5mg2wks
10mg3wks
10mg2xday8wks total 13wk cycle

deca(nandropp)
50mgE3D
total 12wk cycle

I have also stacked deca and winny...50mgE3D, (deca) 15mg (winny).

** sides **
-veeeeeeeeerrry little acne, if so make sure diet is on point and h20, home remedies....astringents, toners, s.acid, tea tree oil....next try RetinA...last resort for bad acne- accutane. I didnt need any but extra washing b/c winny made my skin oily.
-with both libido was out of control- no complaints ;)
-lost my period, no compaints- LOL, then again bf was 13or under.
-cramping sucked with winny....add potass
-water retention was worse with deca- lasix/extra potass
-pumps were awesome...strength was awesome
-i was really pleased overall!!

sorry so quick, no telling what my comp will do,
best of luck dear,
if you have any q's let me know!

train hard
~g~

Deca and Nandro Prop are 2 very very different things. They are both nandrolones, but they are very different in how long they are in the body.

Deca remains active in the body for several weeks, whereas NandroProp (nandrolone phenylpropinate) remains active for a few days. NPP is recommended for women because of the "bail out" factor - if sides appear, she can bail out and the substance clears the body quicker. With Deca, if sides come on, she is stuck for a few weeks.

Winny also is a tough one. Sometimes women have great results, other women get just sides. Personally, I feel it is so hit-and-miss, I doubt I would ever take it myself.

I would recommend a good cycle of Anavar. 10mg for 8-12 weeks would give her a good amount of muscle and really increase her strength. Plus, it is *generally* side-free.

DISCLAIMER.....this advice is all assuming a VERY CLEAN PROTEIN RICH diet. None of these drugs will do SQUAT without a good diet. If she isn't ready to do a CLEAN PROTEIN RICH diet, then she isn't ready for AAS. :)

(had to say it, lol)

Geez, i did it again DG,
i've gotta get that habitual engrained way of calling it straight!

Okay purely my bad rock..but nonetheless that was my experience with NanPP. the bail out as DG said was perfect for me in case shit went haywire.

It was necessary for you to say that Daisy!A clean diet is a muuuuuust!
The gear isnt a wonder drug! :jarswim:

Rock, her stats are similar to what mine were before i cycled.
I have gained 20lbs, BUT my bf went from 20+ to 13%. Diet was key, as it always should be.
At 150lbs, I took in roughly 170g of protien, nowadays at 170, I take in no less than 300.

Anavar is probably a good idea too, but damn she already had primo-good stuff i've heard, whichever you decide,
best of luck,
~g~

Ladies...
I am new to this message board but definately not new to the gym. However this is the first time I've read so much about cycles. Deca, Nandro Prop, Anavar, Winny. Sides, no sides.
I'm training for the local police department in my city. I need to be able to pull my weight in the academy. Doing pushups, pull ups, climbing walls. Upper body is a must have for women. I feel pretty strong. I can bench 130. But I'm still carrying a lot of bf. My bf actually says I'm obese. 5'9, 200 pounds. But 130 pounds of that is muscle.
Can you tell me more about these cycles? What exactly it entails? What is involved? Do you recommend it?
Thanks!

you guys are Awesome, i had doubts about posting it here, but you guys kicked the other board's ass.

gspotme, I appreciate the effort of you doing it again, I know how much of a piss of that can be

Daisy, i can't get ahold of anavar right now, at least not from a reliable source

I don't think she is comfortable enough to stack at this point so its either or.

And as far as I know her diet is pretty rigid.

Thanks again, and if you think of anything else let me know

TigerLynn -

Sounds like you have some goals set! Awesome! You didn't say what your bodyfat % is or what is "required". The primary thing to remember about steroids is that they are not a miracle drug, despite what you read here. If you are primarily interested in losing bodyfat, its going to be DIET DIET DIET that will accomplish that. And, frankly, its not that hard to clean up a typical diet & get some of the bodyfat dumped fast. Strength is something that you will achieve from a cycle, but it needs to be accompanied by a tight diet, some good training and attention to what you are cycling & how you cycle it. I would also caution that if you are training within a police program, check first what sort of drug testing they conduct. If they check for steroids, is there really a point in cycling to perform well in the exams & then get canned for controlled substance usage? (I don't know, but the intelligent person will at least ask the question...)

Top Bottom