Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my next creatine cycle

MrMemphis is correct. Dextrose is real cheap (corn sugar :rolleyes: ). You can also try Gatorade but what you pay for one Gatorade could buy you a months supply of Dextrose. You can online order Dextrose or go to some nutrition store (not GNC..they don't carry it....to them carbs are bad!?!?!)

I've heard creatine serum is bogus. I have tried HMB and I never really gained any muscle but when I was dieting I definitely noticed less soreness and less loss of muscle. I think you need more then 3gms a day in order to get good results but it is too darn expensive.

Visions-

I don't like already mixed products...so Betagen is not in the picture. I suggest buying all (or most) supps separately then mixing them yourself. This way you know what you are getting.

I've never taking Creatine serum...I stick w/ the powder.

mixing meaning taking each ingredient seperately in its purest form?

Also should the loading period for creatine be 10 days or 14 days??

Visions-
Mixing means: buying supps sep then putting each supp in your shake(s). This way you know what your supp(s) gram amount are. Your not depending or hoping that the manuf labels are correct.

Lguy00-
Cell Tech is just Dextrose and creatine (a little amount that is) mixed together. So save a lot of money and make your own 'cell tech'. But you are correct that Cell Tech is better than plain creatine.

Lguy00 said:
try cell tech its expensive but the results are way better than just plain creatine

Really all you need is an effervecent creatine and add 200mlg of ala with it. It worked for me more than Cell-Tech

Ok, so dextrose or Gatorade would be best, but would Oatmeal/ a gainer shake work or not?

I don't see how, but would there be anything wrong with mixing my creatine in water in the morning and drinking it throughout the day? What about mixing it in my shake?

Oatmeal is a complex carb and is good for meals but not as a after workout carb.

I don't think you need to take creatine except for before and after workouts. I hear of guys taking it while they workout but I doubt they get anything out of it.

But if you got the money, try it. Post the results.

Top Bottom