Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my ckd

dmaug2308

Banned
I eat sunday morning_ friday afternoon average 80 grams carbs a day post n pre workout only for carbs 250 grams protein 50 grams fat I weigh 215 trying to maintaine muscle n cut down to bout 195 m probly around 13 14 percent body fat now want help on setting up a ckd seems complicated hoping somebody could simplify it a little.

I eat sunday morning_ friday afternoon average 80 grams carbs a day post n pre workout only for carbs 250 grams protein 50 grams fat I weigh 215 trying to maintaine muscle n cut down to bout 195 m probly around 13 14 percent body fat now want help on setting up a ckd seems complicated hoping somebody could simplify it a little.

This is what I've been using it seems to work.

Bodyweight x 10 = total cals consumed a day to maintain weight

you should eat you're total lean body mass weight in grams of protein.
Grams of Protein x 4 = total calories from protein needed a day.

the difference between total cals and cals from protein is the cals of fat you should eat a day.

from here subtract however many calories you feel comfortable with to lose bodyfat at your desired rate.

For Example: 500 calorie deficit a day will result in a pound of fat for every 7 days on the diet.

1000 calories will lose you a pound for every 3 and a half days.

3500 calories = 1 lbs. of fat.

After you figure in how many calories from fat you need to eat a day divide total cals from fat by 9 which equals total grams of fat needed a day.

Therefore, 215 lbs x 10 = 2150 total cals a day
2150 - 500= 1650 total cals a day
(500 calorie deficit is best for losing fat AND building muscle)
(at 14% bf) 215 x .14 = 30.1(lbs. of fat)
215 - 30.1= 184.9 lbs. (lean muscle mass)
~185. 185 lbs. x 4 = 736 total cals from protein needed per day
So Protein requirements = 185 grams, and 736 calories
1650 - 736 = 915 calories from fat needed per day
915 / 9 = 101.67 ~ 102 grams of fat needed per day.

In conclusion,
1650 total cals per day
736 cals from protein, 185 grams of protein
915 cals from fat, 102 grams of fat

For off days, I've just started the night of my last day for about 24 hrs consuming the same amount of protein and 400-600 grams of carbs.

and Repeat.

Oh and make sure every so often to retake bf% and body weight so that you can recalculate the diet to continue to lose body fat.

Ok thank u i will adjust n give it a try im just nervous eating that litle bit a protein but I am ready to start now to get ripped for the summer

Ok thank u i will adjust n give it a try im just nervous eating that litle bit a protein but I am ready to start now to get ripped for the summer

Should be enough. Just don't overdo it on the off days and make sure to keep a daily log. It helps out a lot.

Got a day of meals planned out? looking for some ideas besides eggs I love eggs but I eat them 3 times a day and have been for 3 years mostly whites though b4

A personal favorite

Chicken, with garlic olive oil, salt and garlic pepper, covered with some sargento's baby swiss cheese.

If its too dry and you need a bbq sauce I like to use Walden Farms Honey BBQ sauce, it tastes pretty good and its 0 carb, 0 cals

Top Bottom