Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with HGH for fat loss, pls?

Leyla

Hey you guys,
This is my first time in any fitness/bodybuilding forum, so forgive me if im making any mistakes :/

I need some advice, or even guidness in the matter of using HGH for fat loss.
Im 23, 5'3 and weigh 164 ibs.
I tried every diet on the face of the planet but nothing seemed to be working for me and ive been trying since i was 17. A few months ago i went to the Doc for help, and he told me i probably have slow-releasing-cells (low metablism or something) and i should see a dietrition.
So i did, and she gave me a diet plan that, according to my ex-bodybuilder boyfriend, was nonesense - so he wrote down a completely different plan that consisted of lots of protein and nearly no-carbs at all.

That was 6 weeks ago, when i was 170 lbs.

Now, my boyfriend came up with an idea how to assist me with my fat-loss, and he offered to get me some HGH to inject once a week - 1IU a week for fat loss. I did some research and it looks promising but i cant find answers to my question anywhere.

My questions are, if you can help me:
Is the dose correct for helping me with my fat-loss?
Are there any side-effects to using Hgh?
Im gonna do 1-IU a week for 10 weeks, what results should i expect?
I have a lot of fat around my belly, if i inject it there - would it help losing it?

If there's anything else you think i should know, PLEASE tell me.
And thanks to much for your help! :qt:

Hey you guys,
This is my first time in any fitness/bodybuilding forum, so forgive me if im making any mistakes :/

I need some advice, or even guidness in the matter of using HGH for fat loss.
Im 23, 5'3 and weigh 164 ibs.
I tried every diet on the face of the planet but nothing seemed to be working for me and ive been trying since i was 17. A few months ago i went to the Doc for help, and he told me i probably have slow-releasing-cells (low metablism or something) and i should see a dietrition.
So i did, and she gave me a diet plan that, according to my ex-bodybuilder boyfriend, was nonesense - so he wrote down a completely different plan that consisted of lots of protein and nearly no-carbs at all.

That was 6 weeks ago, when i was 170 lbs.

Now, my boyfriend came up with an idea how to assist me with my fat-loss, and he offered to get me some HGH to inject once a week - 1IU a week for fat loss. I did some research and it looks promising but i cant find answers to my question anywhere.

My questions are, if you can help me:
Is the dose correct for helping me with my fat-loss?
Are there any side-effects to using Hgh?
Im gonna do 1-IU a week for 10 weeks, what results should i expect?
I have a lot of fat around my belly, if i inject it there - would it help losing it?

If there's anything else you think i should know, PLEASE tell me.
And thanks to much for your help! :qt:

I honestly don't think you'll see much for results with 1 iu a week over 10 weeks and wouldn't be worth the $$ for the GH. When I was running it, I was dosing 2iu's every day and most people will either run it every day for 5 days, with 2 off or every other day.

In all the reading and research I've done, GH results take time. You'd be looking at a minimum of 3 months to really notice anything and it's usually longer down the line then that to see results (so I've read). I didn't make it that far in my cycle and couldn't afford to continue.

There's a lot of great women here who would be happy to help you with your diet program and I know that we could get you moving on the right track that way.

Welcome to EF! some women will chime in shortly but my advice would to be post up your training and diet for the ladies to see, you will get some amazing advice from them. I would advise against against the use of HGH yet, you say inject 1iu a day?? most women use 1. to 2 iu's everyday or 5 on 2off and to see results it takes time. you and your boyfriend need to research and educate yourself more before dabbling with such a compound.
there are other factors that affect your weightloss in a negative mannor, a major one is birth control, my fiancais dropped birthcontrol 2 months ago and dropped 10lbs water weight and her sex drive increased as it crushed her natural test levels.
have you been to the doctor for blood work? ie get your thyroid tested to see if its underactive??
cover all the basis before jumping into compounds and adding too much to your system.

GH once a week will not do anything no matter how much is taken. I am guessing he mean 1iu a day during the week. Even so, as mentioned, you would need to run that for month after month for it to start showing some results. That is with your diet and routine dialed in too. I would avoid it all together. It would be a waste of money right now.
The best thing you can do is start a journal in this forum. Every day post what you eat, when you eat it, how much of it and what you drink. Also list what you do for exercise. Sure, it sounds scary putting all that out there but here is what happens. Everyone can see what you are doing. That allows them to tweak what you are doing to get better results. We have all made mistakes. You can learn from ours and save yourself time. Writing everything daily also keeps you accountable. You know everyone is reading so you don't cheat. Add to that people will post in there daily encouraging you. Lastly, you will be motivating all of us who are reading.
If you write a journal you WILL get results. It will be the best decision you made. DO IT! :)
Best of luck!

GH once a week will not do anything no matter how much is taken. I am guessing he mean 1iu a day during the week. Even so, as mentioned, you would need to run that for month after month for it to start showing some results. That is with your diet and routine dialed in too. I would avoid it all together. It would be a waste of money right now.
The best thing you can do is start a journal in this forum. Every day post what you eat, when you eat it, how much of it and what you drink. Also list what you do for exercise. Sure, it sounds scary putting all that out there but here is what happens. Everyone can see what you are doing. That allows them to tweak what you are doing to get better results. We have all made mistakes. You can learn from ours and save yourself time. Writing everything daily also keeps you accountable. You know everyone is reading so you don't cheat. Add to that people will post in there daily encouraging you. Lastly, you will be motivating all of us who are reading.
If you write a journal you WILL get results. It will be the best decision you made. DO IT! :)
Best of luck!

This. Agreed. If you write it down, you are less likely to eat it. Someones the pain of writing the "bad" food down makes me not want to eat it. :verygood: Also - if I am writing my workouts down, I am less likely to SKIP a workout.

Hi this is my first time here too. I need some help with hgh. This is my second cycle. i took hgh for a few months last year and i have restarted it using it to tone up and gain more muscle after i have two kidsh. I am 114lbs and 5"0. My idea weight should be 45kgs.. but hey i gotta be realistic. 50 kg would be great. I am 52.7 kgs right now. However i feel that since ive been taking hgh for a month not much difference is visible. I need to maybe work harder in the gym. I do a mix of cardio and weights 5 days a week. i take 3 ius first thing in the morning along with cucumber juice. its these last 10lbs that i need to shed and firm my tummy. Also the ab exercises that were tough are not so tough any longer?? is it because of the hgh i am taking??

Hi this is my first time here too. I need some help with hgh. This is my second cycle. i took hgh for a few months last year and i have restarted it using it to tone up and gain more muscle after i have two kidsh. I am 114lbs and 5"0. My idea weight should be 45kgs.. but hey i gotta be realistic. 50 kg would be great. I am 52.7 kgs right now. However i feel that since ive been taking hgh for a month not much difference is visible. I need to maybe work harder in the gym. I do a mix of cardio and weights 5 days a week. i take 3 ius first thing in the morning along with cucumber juice. its these last 10lbs that i need to shed and firm my tummy. Also the ab exercises that were tough are not so tough any longer?? is it because of the hgh i am taking??

Most things you read on GH indicate it's a 3-6 month time frame before you see much of anything. My experience with it is limited but saw not much after two months. I don't think you need anything over 2 iu's either.

The answer likely lies in your diet and that's where I'd start.

I'm getting ready to start some gh after doing a "not long enough" cycle a couple of years ago. That stuff is uber pricy. I lift 5 days a week along with cardio. I'm pretty happy with what I've got going on but I've had 3c-sections (vertical cut), a hysterectomy and a diastasis recti repair for some really stretched out abs and all Dr.s have made it clear that my stomach muscles are cashed as well as being careful not to tear out mesh from repair. Upper and lower abs are pretty good but that area just above and below my bellybutton won't go since ab exercises are basically a NO for me. This is why I'm after the gh...hoping it'll help that area.

Anyone know if there's any truth to site injections being more beneficial than not? I'll be going for my abs anyhow, but just curious.

honestly neither you or your ex body builder boyfriend know what youre talking about

snarky stuff like this is why I don't post in the women's section anymore

I honestly don't even know why I've bothered to comment on it.

Top Bottom