Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with hcgenerate question

jimbob1

I had this in the "PCT" area for a couple days with no responses so Im trying here....

Starting PCT next weekend. I have been taking HCGenerate throughout most of cycle should I keep it going through PCT along with the post cycle and Unleashed? And should I just take the post cycle and Unleashed as directed on the bottle for dosages?

I had this in the "PCT" area for a couple days with no responses so Im trying here....

Starting PCT next weekend. I have been taking HCGenerate throughout most of cycle should I keep it going through PCT along with the post cycle and Unleashed? And should I just take the post cycle and Unleashed as directed on the bottle for dosages?

Yes and yes...I am taking it on-cycle and PCT not only because I love it, but so does my wife ;). Seriously, I would run it through PCT and start Bridge from there on...which is what I am doing as well, among some other goodies.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you're referring to me, my most recent cycle that I just came off about 6 weeks ago was 500mg test / 300mg deca.

I did test-e 500mg/wk for 8weeks Im also taking forma since about week 3. This saturday will be 2 weeks since last pin so I plan on starting the post cycle and unleashed then.

Top Bottom