Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with fat loss

wannabecut87

Hi, everyone, I am new here but have browsed this site for about a couple years now, but I have joined as I am need of some advice. I am having trouble losing body fat atm, I am 5'9.5", and 210 lbs with 23.5 % body fat. A couple of years ago I experimented with superdrol and m-dien without proper precautions and just used 6-oxo, which didn't do the trick but since I played it safe to only use small amounts of superdrol and m-dien I thought I would be OK with just using 6-oxo, plus there is so much BS advice on the internet that you cannot get a straight answer, so I assumed from what was said that 6-oxo was OK to use for suppression of natural test but not full shutdown. Anyway 2 years later after gradually suffering side effects of low test (don't ask me why it took me 2 years to realize I was suppressed because I don't know) I finally got hold of some nolva and did a proper cycle of 40/20/20/20 and I was back up and running again. I recently went down to 21.5 % body and about 196 lbs through doing high interval training but have recently gained it back so I obviously need to get back to doing some hard work, I know that. But I am an endomorph with what I think is insulin resistance. In the past I have gained a full stone of pure fat off of vanadyl sulphate and gained fat from bcaa tablets and also biotin very easy and rapidly. I wondered if I could have some advice and maybe other endo's experiences with fat loss on how to lose fat without stumbling among further things that are going to make me fat. I would to get down to something like 190 lbs at 10-15 % body fat. When I was 18 I used to be able to eat whatever I liked and stay below 20 % bodyfat whilst doing heavy weights with low intensity for 1 hours sessions five times per week, so what is up with my body atm. Is it that I am just lazy and have to put in some real hard work, or is it that since I've grown up my insulin resistance has gotten worse or has the steroids perhaps messed up my thyroid gland and therefore metabolism. I would really appreciate any sound advice as to what I should do because my body fat % has not been lower than 21 % for the last five years!

Maybe try forged burner stacked with need2slin! Also find a diet your comfortable following. Ive used the dolce diet alot of MMA fighters used and really liked it

good clean eating. drops your carbs or follow doce diet. need2slin is a killer supplement with an energy/hunger suppresant supp like forged burner is a great combo. lift hard and do lots of cardio. if u dont like cardio find a sport, mma, bsketball, hockey whatever. cardio is what burns fat best.. that and a low cal low carb diet

Clean eating and focus on your cardio. Try Lean efx I lost 20 lbs over 4 months ago and haven't gained any back, thats always a plus. I like the fact that it's 1 capsule daily and is dirt cheap at Orbitnutrition.com

Top Bottom