Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle and gear

Rnhg

Hello everyone. I am a new member and I am just looking for some help if anyone could please offer me some assistance, it would greatly be appreciated. I work overseas and I have purchased some testoviron from Pakistan as well as deca OBS Pakistan. I have used the test before with no issues, but I just discovered this site and wanted to see if anyone else has used either of these and can enlighten me on if they are legit or not. And if they are in fact legit, would someone give me some pointers on my cycle plans? I was planning on:
Weeks 1-12 testoviron 500 mg
Weeks 1-10 deca 300 mg
Weeks 1-12 & during PCT proviron 50mg daily
I have some HCG from a company called "Wellness & Fitness Nutrition" but I am not sure how legit it is. I performed an HCG test on it, and it came up positive, but I am not sure if that is a legit way to test it (pregnancy test). I have used AAS in the past, but it was only test and I really do not have a great deal of knowledge with stacks, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any info for a good PCT regimen? I know that I am asking a lot, and I do apologize in advance, but I have never had a community to get this type of info. I will see if I can post some pics below of the gear I have.

Top Bottom