Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cutting cycle dosis

Geneticcz

So after my current bulking cycle of test e, deca and dbol is done and after sufficient time off, im interested in maybe doing a cutting cycle. im 6.4 and will be around 210 lbs after this cycle is done. i don't really know my bodyfat % exactly but im estimating about 12 to 15% more or less. I like my weight and size but would like to lose fat and replace with a bit of extra lean muscle to display the abs and outline it all.

been researching as much as i can but cutting cycles seem more complex than bulking cycles cause theres a lot more different products and some cycles seem to include up to 6 components lol so was hoping i could get some help here with dosing the following products i have into a proper cycle:

Estanozolol 100mg 10ml
Primobolan 100mg 10ml
Trembolone or Masteron 100mg 10ml
Test 300mg 10ml
20 proviron tabs
1 vial of GCH 5000ui

So the above is what i got laying around for a cutting cycle. Also got arimidex for during cycle and nolv and clomid for PCT assuming that works the same as with bulking cycles.

How and when would i take what and how much.

You're gonna need more than 10ml of anything to run a proper cut. I'm working, I'll get back later with ideas

Top Bottom