Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cutting Bf% after crashing from cycle

ace4901

Banned
Hi all, I need some help.. I'm 5'8 230lbs not sure of my bf% but I know its too high.. I did 4wks bol at 50mg along with Test e for 18wks at 500mg (mon & Thurs) went straight to winni tabs at 50 mg a day for about 4 wks before tearing my Acl and meniscus in my knee, also tore ligaments in my ankle.. I crashed and went into depression.. I did start clomid at 100 mg a day for a wk then 50 mg for two wks... I still feel my libido is in the dirt though.. I accumulated fat from sitting on my butt for 2 wks and not training for the past 6 wks. also a good amount of muscle has gone... So what im wondering is does any one have advice for me about losing my bodyfat with a blown acl and limited ability to do cardio... thanks
progress.gif

Hi all, I need some help.. I'm 5'8 230lbs not sure of my bf% but I know its too high.. I did 4wks bol at 50mg along with Test e for 18wks at 500mg (mon & Thurs) went straight to winni tabs at 50 mg a day for about 4 wks before tearing my Acl and meniscus in my knee, also tore ligaments in my ankle.. I crashed and went into depression.. I did start clomid at 100 mg a day for a wk then 50 mg for two wks... I still feel my libido is in the dirt though.. I accumulated fat from sitting on my butt for 2 wks and not training for the past 6 wks. also a good amount of muscle has gone... So what im wondering is does any one have advice for me about losing my bodyfat with a blown acl and limited ability to do cardio... thanks

If your libido is down I would get some of PP's Sustain Alpha and use that. your test levels probably didnt fully recover.

as for dropping fat without being able to do cardio, you have to eat super, super clean. can you at least walk or do the bike? if you can do the bike that would help.

progress.gif
can you do water aerobics? I would think more about cutting down the fat then anything else.

Get on some sustain alpha cut down your cals eat clean. do all the upper body weight lifting you can and then water aerobics

Top Bottom