Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with CKD.....not making sense!....MR.X!

in theory a CKD is making sense to me......but i have NO idea how im gonna go about all this fat intake without getting to much protein or carbs in my diet.......so plz HELP ME HERE!

5'7" 170lbs....13%bf.....i wanna shred down as much as possible before summer comes along while maintaing muscle mass....not doing this with any AS (got bagged for juicing by cops.....fukk THEM! all my precious bulking gains went out the window)...plz recommed me a diet....that is actually feasible......cause a CKD sounds like an very expensive and pain-in-the-ass diet......i dont mind the monotony and crappiness of the food when u diet....but the CKD soudns like im gonna have a cup of flax oil as breakfast lunch and dinner....and a protein shake for snack:(

ckd is very efffective for many people. i did it last spring for about 2 months and lost over 30lbs of fat. it takes some getting used to, and the first few weeks you'll crave carbs like never before and your workouts will be shitty, but after that your energy will pick up, your strength in the gym will go up, you'll look at carbs and not even want it and the fat will start coming off like you've never seen before.

when i first did it i at as much protein as i wanted and just tried to eat that same # grams of fat. it was a LOT, but i actually put on some quality mass while on the diet.

this time around im going to try to cut back on the fat intake to 3/4 the # of grams of protein i consume and see if i lose more fat this way. you have to experiment yourself and see how much fat it takes to keep you in ketosis.

it sucks at first b/c the only fats you'll eat are olive oil, flax oil, ranch dressing, etc... but as you go along you learn ways to get your fats in ways that don't seem like such a chore to do. when i first started it, i'd eat a can of tuna and then swallow a whole tbsp or 2 of mayo with a big gulp of water (i hated the taste of the shit)

im still confused....im willing to go thru with the diet......but how am i supposed to get the high fat intake w/o protein or carbs.....almost all foods with fat is synonmous with carbs or protein...and since a CKD recommends not too much protein and no carbs....i dunno what to do?....im basically confused on what to eat lol.....the carb-up day is gonna be easy.....but all the other days WTF it seems impossible to consume that much fat w/o too much protein and no carbs....someone help me with modifying the CKD to help me with this.....or help me choose out foods that will meet a CKDs requirements......thank u

cheese. 2 ounces of cheese has approx. 2g carbs, 18g fat and 14g protein (if i remember). a ckd isnt a no carb diet- just dont go over 20g of carbs a day and you'll be fine. add cheese to everything. it'll taste better and bring the fat content up

Foods I use and have no problems getting what I need from:

Eggs, protein powder, cheese, flax oil, heavy cream, bacon, tuna, mayo.

I know all of you guys are gonna argue with over this:

when I do CKD I just eat meat deep fried in peanut oil. I might fry an egg in olive oil and eat some lettucewith olive oil I only count protein grams (1g/pound of bodyweight) and everything else works itself out.

I take vitamins and fiber capsules as well.

I have found a cycle of 7 days zero carbs followed by a 7 day carb load or 'bulk up' actually makes me gain weight pretty quick while losing fat.

And yes, working out in ketosis sucks. However, since the phosphagenic path is still on, low rep lifting works, and plenty of long slow cardio to burn them ketones.

I've tried different lenghts of ketosis and carb up and I believe that after seven days the fat loss slows dramatically. Likewise, after 7 days of carb up the weight gain starts to be more fat than muscle.

Top Bottom