Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with a weight loss diet....QUICK...!!!

devildave

hi,

i have been trying to lose weight but it all of a sudden i cant get any lose anymore....!!!! some one told me to try adding some flax seed oil...what sort of diet should i have, protien...fats...carbs.....etc..etc

ok here are my stats:

6.2"
15st
23% bf

and i love food, yum, yum....!!!!!!
:devil:dave

Since you love food youd probably have a hard time giving up your carbs. A 40;30;30 diet works amazing for me. If you like fats better (eggs and bacon) go for a CKD...and plus you get carbs later on in the weekend.

Peace

Dear devildave,

Well, Flaxseed oil can do wonders to a "clean" diet. But, I would like to know what type of a diet you are running at the present moment?

PM me if you do not want to talk on the board.
Mr.X :cool:

MR X!!

Mr. X, maybe you can comment on my diet. I've done this for approx 5 months and have lost about 20lbs, but I'm starting to plataeu, and not seeing anymore losses, I need something to boost fat loss, here's my diet:

7am 10 egg whites, 1 piece of wheat toast
9:30 am: approx 45 grams of protien (shake), 2 bannanas
11:00am: 2 cans of tuna, 24grams of protien (shake)
1:30pm: 2cans of tuna
4:00pm chicken breast/1 cup of dark veggies (broccoli, asparagus) 25grams of protien(shake)
6:30 or 7pm, post work out shake, 45 grams of protien, and banna
9:30 1 can of tuna
12 am 40 grams of protien (shake)
I supplement this with about 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day. I had one person mention that my calorie intake was not high enough to promote fat loss, or my fat intake was not high enough to promote fat loss

i'm 21, 6'0, 225lbs, not sure of bf%, but it's up there, i'd say about 17%............any advice?

After reading your diet, I see a carb-up as a feasible idea. Take 2 days off--1st day eat a lot of HIGH-GI carbs, then 2nd day eat low-gi carbs. (during these 2 days you need to keep low-fat).
Ex of high-gi: sugar cereal/fat free milk/honey...etc..just try to lay-off the fruits.

Then, take 5 days off your current diet and follow a 40/50/10 (protein/carbs/fat --% from BMR)
BMR=weight x 12

After completion, you can go back to your present diet, with only minor alterations. Replace your fruits and other HIGH-GI carbs with low-gi carbs like: yams, sweet potato, oatmeal, brown rice, beans.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom