Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with a new Weight-Loss Mission!

larson1024

Like most of the posts I've read on here, I am brand-spankin'-new to this sight and would like some guidance from all you gurus out there. I am 5'4", 28 years old and a whopping 280. I lost almost 10 pounds doing a Clen/T3 stack in conjunction with a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio every day.

Are these results typical? Is there a way to speed up the process and lose more weight faster?

Thanks for any/all help! I greatly appreciated it!

Last edited:
Hey welcome to EF. If you could post up your diet and training and goals between us we might be able to help. But unfortunately couldn't really without these details.

Donna

I have been eating a high-protein diet consisting of a lean muscle milk shake in the morning, 4-6 ounces of deli turkey or baked chicken and 1/2 cottage cheese for lunch and 6 ounces of baked chicken for dinner. Throughout the day I usually drink 12 ounces of hot, non-sweetened tea and 64 oz of water. I have been trying to find a workout program that would be the best and so far have tried p90x (but just couldn't stick with it's intensity), Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer (which actually consists of 3- 10 minute workouts for one day) and the Brazil Butt Lift videos. I am getting a treadmill in my apartment, so that should be a good step as well. My goal is to go from 280 to about 120-140. The first couple days I was really doing well with the Clen/T3 stack and was losing an average of 2lb a day. Towards the end of the second week, I was gaining- what I'd only hope was some muscle.

But, from you serious members who know what you're doing, PLEASE help me! Thank you so much!

First, lose the T3/clen stack. At 5'4" 280 this is not what you need. You need a healthy diet (your diet didn't look bad but you desperately need some veggies). I would then add a full body workout 3 days a week with 30 minutes of cardio (you control the intensity) and 3 days of 30-60 minutes of cardio alone (you control the intensity). This may not be as quick as you like but it will be healthy, steady weight loss without an unrealistic workout plan (insanity or p90x) that you give up on after a few weeks. It also allows wiggle room. Maybe you can only workout 3 or 4 days per week, then adjust, but be dedicated. All the workout gimmicks and diet plans in the world can't replace healthy eating, hard work and dedication.

Good luck and keep us posted,

Rebecca D

First off I just wanna say that its good you are trying to get in shape. I am myself battling the same issue of losing weight. I am though down 100lbs from what I started at a year ago. I am still at about 35% bf so I have long way to go but I will get there. I will share what I have done over the past year to lose weight and hopefully it will help. Eat very low carbs for one. I eat barely any carbs except right after a workout. I eat a lot of chicken and Turkey and fruits and veggies. I also time out my meals no more than three hours without something in me. I eat three good meals and then small snacks like carrots or a banana or apples etc in between to never let my body starve. Also to help with that I drink a slow release protein blend breakfast lunch and before bed so my body always has that to feed off of. From the research I have done and advice I have been given it is very important to always have nutrients for your body to feed off of so it doesn't go into store mode and store the fat. Also drink a lot and I mean a lot of water. Way more than 64oz. I carry a gallon jug with me throughout the day so I make myself drink it. I take in about 3 gallons a day. I do cardio at least 5 days a week for about 30 mins. The key is to control your heart rate in the right zone. Also try and do 2 or 3 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach. Helps burn more. Hope any of this helps. If I am wrong in any of this info someone please correct me. I am just giving advice from what I have read and been told and it has worked to help me lose 100 lbs so far. Its a long battle. I encourage you to make a log and post on it occasionally cause these guys are awesome about being there to encourage you when you need it the most as to me losing weight is a harder battle than anything and very easy to give up on if you don't have a support system. Again good luck and welcome.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom