Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with 1st Cutting Cycle please!

Photetix

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and would really appreciate some help/advice on a cutting cycle. I am completely new to this and have never taken any juice before. I have been doing a bit of reading about, but it would be great to have some experienced help.

Firstly, a bit about me. I'm 35, 80 kg and 175 cm. I have been working out for the last 10 years or so and try to hit the gym 3/4 times a week. I don't want to get overly big and really an after the athletic toned look. I don't drink much alcohol and have a pretty good diet. At the moment I'm running about 50 km a week and am training for a half marathon in Sept.

I spoke to a few people and they have suggested an 8 week cycle of Test, Winstrol and Deca. May I ask what do you think of this?

What dose should I take?
Test 500 mg per week (3 days per week?)
Winstrol 50 mg EOD (have read EOD is easier on the liver and gets the same result?)
Deca ?? mg ED/EOD??

I'm not sure about taking the deca as I read it retains fluid.
Do I need a PCT?
When is the best times to inject each - before work out? How long before?

Really appreciate any advice

Thanks!

OK well it shows you really dont know much about AAS, so after reading this try look into more depth of this in the EF stickies but here is some answers to your QU.
What test are you using?
Test Enanthate, Test Prop, Sustanon 250?

As this is your first cycle, keep it simple drop the deca, and run test, you will make good gains on this alone, no need to complicate things. By also running one compound youll know how your body reacts to gear!

As for the length 8 is a waste, as it takes 5 - 6 weeks for long ester testosterone to kick in, hence, we need to know what test base your using. Go for a 12 week cycle,

As for winstrol, im not too familiar with this compound, so maybe others can re assure me of this, but i recommend weeks 6 - 12 winstrol 50mg every day.

You DEFINITELY need a PCT man! Make sure you have this in check before you think of touching gear!

IF you are using a long acting ester testosterone, then 2 weeks AFTER your last injection, for 4 weeks use low dose clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5, along with
unleashed/PCT combo and Forma stanazol (You can get this from Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding.

Your cycle will look like this
weeks
1 - 12 (test 500mg)
6 - 12 (winstrol 50mg ED)
14 - 18 Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 with Unleashed/Post cycle with Forma Stanazol.

P.S please tell us what testosterone you are going to use

bro, come on man... deca is one of the worst things you could run for cutting and its EVEN worse to be running on a first cycle... please just lose it out of your vocabulary right now...

since its your first cycle, i would recommend a test and anavar cycle... i say that over winstrol because you could get some bad joint pain from winstrol and that's not exactly what you want on a first cycle... if your intent on running it then thats fine but anavar would be a better option at this point...

bro, any cycle you run you need a pct... you should not be considering anything until you have done sufficient research and put together some sort of cycle... then you bring it here and we critique and fix it... you have not done any reading at all or you would know some of these answers... im not trying to be a dick but when it comes to this type of thing, you need to have done the proper research, which clearly, you have not! you make no mention of an ai, not mention of hcg, you don't know if you need a pct... bro, please do yourself a favor and READ, then READ MORE and then READ MORE

Hi Devoted and Dylan,

Thanks guys for responding. I appreciate it. First of all I should say that I haven't even considered purchashing anything for the moment and hence I posted the note last night to increase my knowledge. There's not a chance of me taking anything until I know what I am at. I have done some reading and spoken to two guys I know, but it's all a little confusing and sometimes difficult to find what is the right answer from some of the sites.

From reading I got the impression that I did need a PCT, but that was contridicted by the two guys which I thought was strange. I do know that Test will shut down my own de novo synthesis and that I need to kick it back into action again. I'll go back to the guy and see what he recomments for a PCT and if you don't mind I will check back with you. I'm waiting on him to get back to me with the type of Test it is.

Also, I didn't want to use Deca because I read it works opposite to Winstrol. Plus, I don't want any water retention. Again, the guy I spoke to told me I should probably include it. Obviously I will drop it.

Thanks again for you reply guys.

You will need a PCT after every cycle.. deca is horrible and will bloat you and Winny will dry out your joints esp if doing all that running.. I would completely revise your cycle.. how about a simple test E cycle for 12 weeks.. will give you nice gains
Or for cutting how about a Hella katana PH cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

HI Guys,

This is what I was thinking about doing:

Weeks 1-10 = test E - 500mg/W
Weeks 5-10 = Winstrol Inj - 50mg/EOD

PTC
12 - 18 Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 with Unleashed/Post cycle with Forma Stanazol.

I really don't want to get big, but to cut down some body fat. Is it possible to put the Win at the start rather than the end?

Really appreciate any help you can offer.

drop your pct to 4 weeks no need for 6.
, yh you can, why not use test prob as you don't gt bloated from it, or use armidex
Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

HI Guys,

This is what I was thinking about doing:

Weeks 1-10 = test E - 500mg/W
Weeks 5-10 = Winstrol Inj - 50mg/EOD

PTC
12 - 18 Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 with Unleashed/Post cycle with Forma Stanazol.

I really don't want to get big, but to cut down some body fat. Is it possible to put the Win at the start rather than the end?

Really appreciate any help you can offer.

of course you can run winstrol at the start but its wiser to run it at the end... its a great finisher to a cycle... what you really need to do if you want a kickstart is run test for 12 weeks... you should be running it 12 weeks anyway...

1-12 test e 500mg/wk
1-4 tbol 60 mg day
1-4 n2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
7-14 hcg 500 iu's / wk or hcgenerate
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day

pct
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle
15-18 forma stanzol

What is your training routine like? If you don't want to get overly big maybe cycling isn't the best option for your goals, leaning down can be done by paying proper attention to your diet and with all that cardio in there a few tweaks and you should be well on your way...

Top Bottom