Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! wife retaining water from topical test!

Lambster

My wife, age 45 is taking prescription topical test. Lately she is retaining water.

Can I give her Anabolic Extreme PCT? I understand this could offset some of the side effects of androgens like arimidex.

Thanks!

PCT are anti estrogen so they would not help as long as water is her only side she would be best served with dandelion root.

I take it this is HRT?... and not test for competition?

I have just started myself on a course of oral test and estrogen patch for symptoms of perimenopause. As of yet, not noticed any negative sides such as water retention. But then again, I have also been drinking a lot more water.

Please let us know how she fairs.

(3b, 5a, 6a, 25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol, 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, 6,7-Dyhydroxybergamottin, Bioperine it what is in the product you want to give your wife. use the internet and found out what these are and wha they will do to your wife.

I think people need to learn how to research for them self.
Off the top of my head I know 3,4divanillyltetrahydrofuran will lower shbg and free up bound test in the body. the rest O would have to look up.

I would take the advice of qt.

Oh and to clarify - I didn't put MYSELF on this HRT. I am under the care of an endocrinologist. The hormones are bio identical. Also with the input of my gynecologist.

But Need2 is DEAD ON. You gotta be an active participant. Get involved and research. Remember, it is YOUR BODY which makes it YOUR responsibility! :)

Have her write down everything she eats. I bet you will find some simple carbs. That is usually the culprit.

I am certainly no expert when it comes to women and anabolics. My knowledge is limited. But I've not heard of any sort of PCT for a woman when it comes to anabolics - PERIOD.

As I said, my experience and knowledge is limited so perhaps another woman or man who is an expert on women and anabolics can chime in here.

Oh and to clarify - I didn't put MYSELF on this HRT. I am under the care of an endocrinologist. The hormones are bio identical. Also with the input of my gynecologist.

But Need2 is DEAD ON. You gotta be an active participant. Get involved and research. Remember, it is YOUR BODY which makes it YOUR responsibility! :)

Bikinimon My wife has just been perscribed Hrt estrogen patch progestterone and test gel. Did you feel different and How long did it take to feel a differance after you started ? Libido has not been a issue for Dee so can't think this will improve it .how did it work for you thanks

Topical test will make you retain water.

IMO, in the case of HRT it also shouldn't be taken constantly, but more cyclically to mimic our natural cycles (two weeks on/two weeks off).

Top Bottom