Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

++HELP! ~~Who Makes this 1Test? Testosterone or ProHormone?

bpdaddy

Hey Yo! I read a lot about 1test on the board, then I see 1-Test. Who makes them? Which is better? Where is the best deal to buy it? Is it a prohormone? I have 1-AD by ErgoPharm...I am new here and I just want some feedback from the experts. What is the best way to gain muscle mass? Your help and advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks Mate!

Welcome to the board... People have asked about this stuff a few times over the past few weeks... The general consensus was that it is crap, just like any other prohormone, and that if you really get something with test in the name then get the real thing... I think that's generally what was said...

YUM

1-TEST and 1-AD are almost the same. 1-AD coverts to 1-Test in your body.

1-AD works on me. That's all I'm saying about that on this forum.

Willyumyum said:
Welcome to the board... People have asked about this stuff a few times over the past few weeks... The general consensus was that it is crap, just like any other prohormone, and that if you really get something with test in the name then get the real thing... I think that's generally what was said...

YUM

How was it determined to be crap? Through a careful analysis of the data or personal trials? Or because of an immediate knee jerk reaction due to its legal status as a nutritional supplement?

Bro,
You can get some info and reviews on 1-test on the supplement board. A lot of people seem to be getting some decent results from it. Also do a search for 1-test as there are some older posts several pages back on the supplement board.
There is also kit being developed to convert it to an injectable.
If that interests you check out www.animalkits.be and go to the forums.

You'll also get more info and a lot more personal experiences from people that have actually used the stuff on the Supplements board.

Old Guy said:
Bro,
You can get some info and reviews on 1-test on the supplement board. A lot of people seem to be getting some decent results from it. Also do a search for 1-test as there are some older posts several pages back on the supplement board.
There is also kit being developed to convert it to an injectable.
If that interests you check out www.animalkits.be and go to the forums.

The geniuses planning these 1-test injectable kits have absolutely no clue about the properties of 1-test. 1-test is something that you will only inject once

By pa1ad

"The geniuses planning these 1-test injectable kits have absolutely no clue about the properties of 1-test. 1-test is something that you will only inject once"

pa1ad,
I'm certainly not suggesting he try injecting anything, just pointing him to the info thats out there.
Now I'm curious about this stuff myself. 1-test is said to be 700%(?) more anabolic than test. What are the properties you refer to that keep it from being a good candidate for injection. I assume you're saying someone would only inject it once due to pain?
And by the way I definitely respect your work and expertise in the legal market. 1-AD was definitely a cut above in the pro-hormone industry.

"The geniuses planning these 1-test injectable kits have absolutely no clue about the properties of 1-test. 1-test is something that you will only inject once"

Pat, you must be mistaken, Animal is devising this kit, and we all know that he is a genius. Just ask him, he will tell you.

Top Bottom