Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help w/ first cycle!

TallB4Small

This is gonna be my first cycle, i would really appreciate some tips/advice.
Im an athlete and tryin to decide between winstrol or Anavar, im kinda leaning towards Winstrol becasue i have heard its better for athletes?
Also, how much should i take of each?

Im 6'4 and about 230lbs, im really only intersted in my athletic performance, by enhancing my speed and strength, im not concerned with packing on the weight.

I appreciate your help

What kind of athletics?

Most FB players you talk to will tell you to save your joints and go with Var as opposed to running Win. Yes, I have heard that Winstrol is better for athletic performance in terms of boosting hermaticrate (sp?) levels--I was always able to run like a track star on it, but then again I got the token joint stiffness. Either way, 8 weeks for Winstrol @ 30-50mg/day is typical I have heard--you can take the pills or drink the injectables if you don't want to shoot but oral is harder on the liver and slightly less effective. 30mg a day for me works fine since I am sensitive to all drugs... works less so for others with high tolerances. If you go with the var, people typically run 30-50mg/ed split into 3 doses. The var will give you more strength than the winstrol, so if you do power sports like football or certain track and field events, it is more suitable.

Hope that helps

TallB4Small said:
Ya im using it for basketball purposes... i was thinking of goin ahead and drinkin the injectables (winstrol)

good idea on drinking v cause if you injected you wont be doing much running up and down the court

Are you tested during the season?

If not, then run it so that the last week of the cycle coincides with the last week of the season. I'd do about 8 weeks 30-50mg a day. You have to establish how sensitive you are to the drug so crack an injectible and perhaps go with 2/3rd's of the fluid (make sure to shake it well) for the first week. You can then adjust accordingly.

well... i recently hurt my knee, and i was gonna transfer out of my junior college to play, now im gonna have to take the year off, and i go to knee surgery on tuesday. After that i will have about 9 months to Prep for next season. Im really not intersted in taking them during the season, even if there is drug testing, which im sure there is. Once i get it "in my system" do i still need to take it everyday?

Yes, you do, because some of the winny is stored in fat and some released in the blood--the amount of time it takes for half of the stored winny to realease from fat is called a half life. In winny's case i think it is 9 hours, so splitting the 50mg's into 3 doses during the day will stablize the levels of winny in your system. You need to take it every day untill the end of the cycle or it will not be that effective.

csobel said:
Yes, you do, because some of the winny is stored in fat and some released in the blood--the amount of time it takes for half of the stored winny to realease from fat is called a half life. In winny's case i think it is 9 hours, so splitting the 50mg's into 3 doses during the day will stablize the levels of winny in your system. You need to take it every day untill the end of the cycle or it will not be that effective.
Would Winny & Anavar be a good oral stack for Athletic purposes? I am looking to get back to playing Rugby after an injury and would like to run a cycle in pre-season. What sort of dose of each would be advised?

Hiya,

I too am planning a first cycle and am wondering if the benefits he gains in speed/cardio with Winny are going to stay with him?

I am pretty sure he won't be as potent after he is off as he was on, but if his twin brother trains for 10 weeks natural, and he trains for 10 weeks on winny, 15 weeks later is he going to be able to run 10 miles faster than his brother, ceteras paribus?

Top Bottom