Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help w/ a new routine

BDiddy

I've been on a 5 day a week a split routine. I've been training one body part per day 12-20 sets per body part. I'm starting my first cycle ever next week and want some suggestions for a routine. I running 25mg of D-bol a day w/ 400mg Equipoise a week for the first 4-5 weeks then running Equipoise w/ tren in the last 5 weeks. Any suggestions as to what will produce the most growth.

You are asking me to GIVE you a workout routine? Instead of lecturing you about why you should know how to lift and how to design a good program that will give you gains (which I could) I will just flame you and call you an idiot for wasting your money on gear becuase you don't know how to take advantage of it.

I've said this before and I'll say it again "If you can't make gains without the sauce, what makes you think you can with it?"

I've made plenty of gains hercules. Just wanted some advice on how to maybe switch up my routine to maximize gains. You really are a dick you know that.

b, he can't give you any advice because he is a failure himself. Remeber the only people that say it can't be done are those who haven't done it themselves.

Anyway,
I have only used test. because I have only been interested in mass. I stick to about 9 sets using drop sets from about 10 to 4. and then work one body-part every 10 days. That allows for better recovery and replenished glycogen stores. Good luck.

Top Bottom