Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help someone with no fighting experience pick a MA

havoc said:

Could i suggest the indonesian/philipino arts,I would also suggest boxing and some type of grappling art.

I myself have been looking into pankration,but will probably end up in a vale tudo class since it combines this together and has other traits of other arts as well.

I was sparring the other day in class(shadow sparring) and found that as excellent as the archipelago arts are,they are an inside game,brutal,but a long range art like kickboxing would fill the gap nicely in my opinion.

However if you close the gap it is all over with any skill in indo/phil combatives.

whats this old gladiator ma that i read about a few years ago that is supposed to kick all ass drac.... bra` or somthing like that read about in muscular development but isnt krag maga the nuts when it comes to kicking ass

go jo ru, is what i used to do. got to black, now im concentrating on building some muscle and be ripped out of my face :p

Top Bottom