Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...somebody :)

new@- i was going to use the primo early then cut it out..'saving' the t3 if i need it for the last 5-6 weeks

dingo12- sounds like deca treats you very well

Ann... The deca worked great for me. I've done 3 cycles on it so far and had only a few sides. I know everyones body will react differently but if you've taken that much of winny then you MIGHT have no problems besides the same you had on the winstrol. Did you get any sides from that? but because everyone gets different sides from different drugs you wont know until you try it.

For me I did get a few sides but all were definitely worth the results I got out of it. Some water retention, voice is a tad deeper but not a big deal for me, I noticed that like 4 or 5 weeks into my first cycle and has stayed the same ever since, some clitoral enlargement (which I wouldnt trade for the world! LOL) and for me I NEVER got hair loss from deca.

I compete as a MW, I'm 5'4. Plan on being around 130 next year on stage at 5% bf, hopefully as long as my training, etc go well during the next few months. Qualified to Nationals so will be competing there next year! yesss! :)

Also if you're thinking about EQ that could do the same things as the deca, so just be careful no matter what you decide.

When is your next show??

--Iron Queen

If I am 143lbs, 5'4" and 18-20% bf what comp. weight would be good for me to aim for if I wish to compete beginning of June next year at 5-8% bf?

I know I have a lot to lose but I am starting now.

I will be using test, deca and primo over the next 6 months.

You'd be well into the lightweight category Dingo. Figure 15-20 lbs fat to lose, 5-10 lbs of water to lose, and around 4-5 lbs muscle to lose if you're a novice. So the best case scenario is that you'll weigh in 25 lbs less than you are now. You might find you can gain some more LBM with the AAS as long as your diet is long and slow, and packed full of protein and hard-out weight training.

Top Bottom