Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help reading blood work? Prolactin very low

NorCal1

I need some help from the experts on this one, please.... I just got bloodwork back and need some help reading through it. I'm only going to touch on the things that came up out of range.

Platelets came back low at 120, Range was 140 - 415. I ran blood work last Sept before starting my last cycle and this was low as well, it was at 130 then.

BUN was high - It was 23 and the range was 6-20

BUN/Creatinine ration was high - It was 26 and the range was 8-19. This was high the last time I ran blood work before last cycle in Sept too, it was at 22 then.

Lipid panel was all good

Test Serum was good 448 and range was 348 - 11197

LH was good 5.7 and range was 1.7 - 8.6

FSH, serum was good 4.7 and range was 1.5 - 12.4

Prolactin - Came back low on test 1.2 and range was 4.0 to 15.2. I'm WAY LOW HERE? The last time I had this ran was half way through my last cycle when I thought I was having a problem with tren prog/prolactin gyno. On my last cycle I noticed my right nipple leaked a little four weeks into tren. I stopped the tren and got on Letro/Caber for a few weeks then ran some more blood work. I had my prolactin and prog checked at that time (it was like October time frame). My prolactin was at 9.2 (range was 4.0 - 15.2) in October when I last had in checked, keep in mind I had it checked like three/four weeks after dropping tren from my cycle. Why would this be low now? Should I be concerned with this being so low? What should I do to get it up if I need to worry about it? I was planning to start a tren/testp/mast cycle next week, should i put that on hold? Will the tren/testp/mast somehow bring this up? I really don't understand prolactin levels too well so any help here is REALLY APPRECIATED! A little more info on this - So about eight weeks ago I noticed my nipple leaked a little when I squeezed on it, like it did when I was on the tren a few months prior. So, I started back on the Letro and Caber for about 4 weeks and got off. I have a feeling I may have skewed my self here! I never seen an actual report where my prolactin or prog was out of wake at that point and yet I got on the Caber and Letro assuming that it would fix the problem. I should have gotten blood work right then to see if I actually needed letro/caber. You live and you learn right! Basically I'm saying the reason my prolactin may be low as an effect of the Caber/Letro that I was on up until about a month ago.

Estradiol was good, it came back at 14.5 and the range was 7.6 to 42.6.

Progesterone was good - It was 1.2 and range was 0.2 to 1.4. I guess it is close to the high side, should I worry about this at all? I chekced Progesterone the last time I checked my prolactin in Oct (when I had tren/gyno scare or leaky nipple) as well. I wasnt sure what was causing the issue so I checked anything it could be. My progesterone was at .04 back then (again range is .02 - 1.4). So it jumped from .04 last Sept to 1.2 when I ran it this week. Should I be worried about this?

I have blood work from last September before I started my last cycle and blood work from last October when I checked it after having a scare with Prog/prolactin gyno if that helps. Also have blood work from yesterday. I need help understanding all of this, any insight anyone can provide would be REALLY appreciated!!!

Last edited:
I need some help from the experts on this one, please.... I just got bloodwork back and need some help reading through it. I'm only going to touch on the things that came up out of range.

Platelets came back low at 120, Range was 140 - 415. I ran blood work last Sept before starting my last cycle and this was low as well, it was at 130 then.

BUN was high - It was 23 and the range was 6-20

BUN/Creatinine ration was high - It was 26 and the range was 8-19. This was high the last time I ran blood work before last cycle in Sept too, it was at 22 then.

Lipid panel was all good

Test Serum was good 448 and range was 348 - 11197

LH was good 5.7 and range was 1.7 - 8.6

FSH, serum was good 4.7 and range was 1.5 - 12.4

Prolactin - Came back low on test 1.2 and range was 4.0 to 15.2. I'm WAY LOW HERE? The last time I had this ran was half way through my last cycle when I thought I was having a problem with tren prog/prolactin gyno. On my last cycle I noticed my right nipple leaked a little four weeks into tren. I stopped the tren and got on Letro/Caber for a few weeks then ran some more blood work. I had my prolactin and prog checked at that time (it was like October time frame). My prolactin was at 9.2 (range was 4.0 - 15.2) in October when I last had in checked, keep in mind I had it checked like three/four weeks after dropping tren from my cycle. Why would this be low now? Should I be concerned with this being so low? What should I do to get it up if I need to worry about it? I was planning to start a tren/testp/mast cycle next week, should i put that on hold? Will the tren/testp/mast somehow bring this up? I really don't understand prolactin levels too well so any help here is REALLY APPRECIATED! A little more info on this - So about eight weeks ago I noticed my nipple leaked a little when I squeezed on it, like it did when I was on the tren a few months prior. So, I started back on the Letro and Caber for about 4 weeks and got off. I have a feeling I may have skewed my self here! I never seen an actual report where my prolactin or prog was out of wake at that point and yet I got on the Caber and Letro assuming that it would fix the problem. I should have gotten blood work right then to see if I actually needed letro/caber. You live and you learn right! Basically I'm saying the reason my prolactin may be low as an effect of the Caber/Letro that I was on up until about a month ago.

Estradiol was good, it came back at 14.5 and the range was 7.6 to 42.6.

Progesterone was good - It was 1.2 and range was 0.2 to 1.4. I guess it is close to the high side, should I worry about this at all? I chekced Progesterone the last time I checked my prolactin in Oct (when I had tren/gyno scare or leaky nipple) as well. I wasnt sure what was causing the issue so I checked anything it could be. My progesterone was at .04 back then (again range is .02 - 1.4). So it jumped from .04 last Sept to 1.2 when I ran it this week. Should I be worried about this?

I have blood work from last September before I started my last cycle and blood work from last October when I checked it after having a scare with Prog/prolactin gyno if that helps. Also have blood work from yesterday. I need help understanding all of this, any insight anyone can provide would be REALLY appreciated!!!

Everything is fine except your prolactin which can be suppressed during cycle. Also if the pituitary is suppressed you can also except that all the hormones secreted and signaled by the pituitary will be suppressed as well (including prolactin)

give your body time on PCT to recover...Also it wouldn't hurt in the mean time to get screened for hypopituitarism.

hypopritoitarism seems extreme but I'd rather not chance it. What types of symptoms do you think I would be experiencing if it were hypopritoitarism?

You don't think my Prolactin is just low because I was on Caber/Letro for 4 weeks and just got off less than a month ago? Doesn't Caber reduce prolactin? Plus I was a lot higher when I checked it in October (before caber).

have you run creatine in the past few months?

that can screw with your BUN and creatinine levels. as well as being de-hydrated going into the test.

as for your prolactin yes running letro AND caber together was overkill. next time just go with caber IMHO and a light dose. i'm actually concerned with the dosages you ran of them.. you went way way way too high. your prolactin will return to normal, test again in a month.

hypopritoitarism seems extreme but I'd rather not chance it. What types of symptoms do you think I would be experiencing if it were hypopritoitarism?

You don't think my Prolactin is just low because I was on Caber/Letro for 4 weeks and just got off less than a month ago? Doesn't Caber reduce prolactin? Plus I was a lot higher when I checked it in October (before caber).

It could absolutely be from the caber. I'm just trying to give you comprehensive list of possiblities. Look up hypopituitary symptoms it's on web MD. The pituitary functions as sort of the master endocrine gland and secretes hormones that effect other hormones, prolactin being one of them. You need to check ALL your sympthoms and get CBC BMP and pituitary panel drawn. IF everything except your prolactin is normal you can mostly like pinpoint the cause as being the caber, but better safe than sorry.

^^^ yes the only reason we need prolactin is probably so after sex we feel satisfied after it rises.

but my concern is him overkilling anti-prolactin drugs and the other effects he can encounter from doing so in the future.

i've read caber can cause heart issues for example if over dosed

I've seen something written somewhere about there being a link to heart issues with Caber but I believe it was dosed at a ridiculous amount and dosed every day.

Caber only needs dosed E3D and at a much lower dose. Its what I prefer over Prami...less sides

Top Bottom