Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help prove my point!!!

Decadrol08

A buddy and I have journeyed through bodybuilding and anabolics together for the past few years...
We're both in our late 20's and to this point have always used safe doses more at an experimental level when planning and implementing our cycles.

He says he's ready to kick things up a notch and increase not only the number of compunds but also the doses of each for his next cycle... Which is as follows:

week 1-3... Dbol - 50mg/day to jump start
week 1-12... Test cyp - 400mg every 4 days
week 3-9... Tren ace - 150mg/eod
week 9-12... Winny -100mg/eod

his last cycle consisted of 300mg/week test cyp and 75mg/eod tren ace
again it was more experimental as it was the first tome he tried anything other than a test only beginner cycle.

In my opinion he is doing too many compounds and has jumped the doses too much.

But given that we have always done the same he doesn't think I know enough to be any more knowledgeable about whether or not he should.

He is a short stalky guy. Probably 5'7 ish. Off cycle he's around 175lbs at 12% body fat. Mid cycle shoots up to around 195lbs.

He wants to really see gains this time around. Like 205 on cycle coming back down to 190 off. He is convinced the only way he is going to get there fast is by upping everything.

This can't be safe???

first ill say if u wanan be 205 then to 190 fuck why cycle ur just wasting money..u wanna keep that size..i say the dbol is to high..the test is fine i say the tren is to high IMO he will def need something for the lipids but all in all if he gets the right support supps and takes caution its doable

I don't know if I agree with you saying that losing 15lbs off cycle equates to a waste of money.
I'm not talkin 2 weeks later. I'm talkin after pct and after uve recovered. A month or 2 down the line. I easily drop 5-10lbs of water retention a month after a cycle. And after consuming all the extra calories for months... Once I clean up the diet I probably drop the same amount if fat.

for me..1-9lbs of water weight loss is to be expected..15lbs..id question something unless u only use dbol and decca which is only water weight

Exactly what I said with regards to water loss. But u don't eat less calories off cycle? And inevitably drop 5-10 pounds just leaning out a little bit in the months following a cycle? I know myself... I always retain tons of water. I blow up and get puffier than the marshmallow man haha

to be honest id do the dbol at 30mg a day they winny at 50-75mg a day and cypionate i would pin 200mg 2x per week(monday-thursday) not sure about tren ace but its not exactly a super cycle but should see some decent results.

Top Bottom