Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please with stanazol!

Rustyrampage66

Hey guys, I have never used steroids before but have always been interested.
I'm 26 years old, 5"8 and weigh at around 77-80 kgs. I've been training for 6 years, mainly on trying to get bigger but the last 2 years have been training for strength and explosiveness.
A mate of mine gave me some RWR stanazol, it's not a full 50 ml vial, there's only about 20 ml left. He explained to me that he drinks 1 ml every day he trains, about 15 mins before hand.
I am completely new to this and there's no way I'm gonna put anything into my body without researching it first. I've read up on heaps of forums but I thought it would be best to ask my own question!

I just need to know if it will be ok to do just 20 ml of stanazol?
Should I be doing a PCT? What's the best, easiest way of doing this?

I know what stanazol is and it's side affects. I just need to know if it will be fine to drink a ml every second day for 5 weeks, and what should I be doing when I've finished taking it for those 5 weeks???

All advice will be great and remember go easy on me cos I am new but very open minded!
Cheers

I only used oral before so cant comment on what your doing. But if its anything like oral it has quite a short active life in your system. So dunno if its even worth doing? if its the same as oral that is? And if your body fat isnt lower than 15% im pretty certain its a waste. I would even say 15% is a bit high in my opinion.

Hello mate, :) my advice to you would be to read the stickies in the steroid forum and PCT forum, look out for threads started by needtogetaas and Nelson Montana. Read em and re-read em till the info sinks in. Better to KNOW what you're doing and why rather than just get spoon fed the info.

Most peeps will tell you to start with test only for your first cycle, others may disagree.

:)

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Top Bottom