Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please with question on ephedrine

i dont know about doing it for that long. one of the only supps you should use indefineley are vitamins. 20 years is a long time to be on eph. your body probably depends on it now, try coming off and see what happens.

Why?

I got not reason to come off. I know I'd crash hard. I look around me at the people my age and they look like shit, have no energy, and if they were horses would have been sent to the 'glue factory' years ago. You're young. Wait till you pass half a century and see if you still think the way you do. The problem with people is that their analytical consciousness has been circumvented by a the word/definition method of communication. Everyone's got their own credibility factors when it comes to believing something. It reminds me of the junk mail I get all the time from some doctor claiming to have the secret of slowing the aging process. There's usually a picture of some old gray haired guy smiling and I think. 'If you got all these answers, then what the hell happened to you'. But you know what. Someone must be sending their money for this bunk or else he wouldn't be advertising this crap. There is always some 'latest thing' that will help you achieve muscular immortality. Few remain over time. ECA has. Creatine has although it doesn't seem to have the punch it did when I was younger. This prohormone thing will probably be around for quite a while although after talking anabolic steroids when I was young I don't see where prohormones do much.
And I've tried my share of them. No comparison. But young people will grow whether they take it or not. Provided they train, rest, and eat right. But if they take prohormones they seem to attribute their gains to the chemical, and not the fitness lifestyle they are involved in. These marketing expert will do anything for a buck. Throw a few medical terms in, get some national bodybuilding star to promote it, and ....
money, money, money. Nuff said.

Top Bottom