Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help out creating Next Cycle.

PopiChulo

Trying to figure out how to run my next cycle, Heres a little background on me first Im 6ft 200lb this is my second cycle im 23yrs old been lifting for a few years I already have nice size im pushing about 17in armswith about a 34in waist bla bla bla or anyways, I lift 5 days a week one bodypart a day with abs and forearms and calves thrown in on seperate days with 20min of cardio 3 times a week.
Ive got 100 (Winny) Stanol V tabs , 2 Bottles of Norandren 200 (10cc Each)by Brovel, and 2 bottles of Testosterona 200 (10cc Each), and some Clomid for post cycle I want to run this cycle for 8-10 weeks because I am prone to gyno, well atleast I think I am my last cycle my nips got hella sore around week 10 of an Anadrol,Test,Deca cycle. Trying to keep the test a bit low this cycle but not too low just keep water retention at a min. Anyways any ideas of how I should run this I am trying to put on a few pounds of lean muscle while leaning up a little bit. Any ideas of what I should expect from this cycle is would be a great help.
Thanks a lot Bros;)

how many mg are the winny's tabs..?

id say run 2 cc's a week or both the deca and test for 10 weeks

get nolvadex or better yet arimidex if your prone to gyno... it'll help keep the water bloat down from the test..

further more the winny should help prevent any progesterone induced gyno from the deca, which is unliky for most people @ 400mg a week....

as far as your last cycle.. i would think your gyno was from progestorene induced drugs... anadrol and deca,

what were the dosages in your last cycle?

Top Bottom