Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on a Proper Diet for Shedding Fat?

JM_Shredded

I'm 5'9", 170 lbs, last I checked my BF was 13-14%. My goal is to take that down between 9-10%

I am thinking bout maintaining a daily calorie intake of 1700 with a distribution of 50P/25C/25F.

Brkf: 350 cal
Snack: 150 cal
Lnch: 400 cal
snack: 150 cal
Dnr: 500 cal
Snack: 150 cal

My BMR: 1851.8

TDEE: 2870

I typically consume roughly around 200 grams of protein each day.

I am asking if anyone has any input? Also, suggestions on what foods to get the proper amounts of carbs, proteins, and fats from? Maybe a diet plan that worked for you?

This is what I have for this week:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, 8 egg whites
Snack: almonds, protein bar
Lunch: grilled chicken with greens or grilled turkey sausage with 1/2 grilled bell pepper
Snack: Protein shake
- Gym
PWO: Protein shake
Dinner: sauteed fish with broccoli or asparagus

This is what I have for this week:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, 8 egg whites - add a few yolkes
Snack: almonds, protein bar - loose the protein bar, replace with beef + veg
Lunch: grilled chicken with greens or grilled turkey sausage with 1/2 grilled bell pepper - always include fibrous greens
Snack: Protein shake - Lose the shake, replace with meat and veg
- Gym
PWO: Protein shake -
Dinner: sauteed fish with broccoli or asparagus
Late night - It is essential you eat before sleep to fuel growth while sleepng/ fasting. Try some Casien shake with some fats (olive oil/ NPB) to moderate protein absorption

Looking at the above, what stands out -

-Too much whey. The only shakes you should have on this type of diet is whet PWO and casien before bed. Everything else needs to be whole food
-Personally I find on a cutter, beef & eggsworks the best to maintain muscle so try and eat beef (and eggs) as often as possible
-Add fibrous veg in wherever posible
-Carb cycle - I would recommend cycling your carbs ie 2 days low, one day medium, one day high. Adjust fat levels accordingly to balace cals. This helps keep the metabolism high and burns fat.
-Every 4/5 days eat maintenance calories in order stop your metabolism shuttin down.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Late night - It is essential you eat before sleep to fuel growth while sleepng/ fasting. Try some Casien shake with some fats (olive oil/ NPB) to moderate protein absorption

Looking at the above, what stands out -

-Too much whey. The only shakes you should have on this type of diet is whet PWO and casien before bed. Everything else needs to be whole food
-Personally I find on a cutter, beef & eggsworks the best to maintain muscle so try and eat beef (and eggs) as often as possible
-Add fibrous veg in wherever posible
-Carb cycle - I would recommend cycling your carbs ie 2 days low, one day medium, one day high. Adjust fat levels accordingly to balace cals. This helps keep the metabolism high and burns fat.
-Every 4/5 days eat maintenance calories in order stop your metabolism shuttin down.

Hope this helps

Thanks! Any fine tuning I can do to my diet helps. I just gotta get my defined look back before I head back to school.

In your opinion, who makes the best casein shake?

Also, can I supplement the fats with a CLA sup?

Hi,

Certainly a few grams of CLA is usefull, but no more than that.

Flax oil/ fish oils are good supps for Omega fats. Natural peanut butter ids good for EFA.

Try and keey your mix of fats to 50:50 (saturated fats : EFA/Omega).

Im not sure on brand's im in the UK - dont be fooled by expensive branded stuff, its no better that generic stuff mostly (sometimes its worse!)

Top Bottom