Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with Winny!!!

Ok you are eating way to many carbs and not enough protein!!! Cut out the toast and orange juice, and stick with one piece of fruit like 1/2 grapefruit or a few strawberries. Eat some egg whites and 4 oz of chicken for breakfast. You are not eating enough food!!!! You need to add more chicken, turkey breasts, tuna, fish, and lean red meat. Eat carbs like oatmeal, yams, rice, and veggies. keep them in the earlier part of the day. Include a veggie with each meal, to keep your fiber up and keep ya regular!! But u really need more meat in your diet, you have nothing to build your muscle on.....so taking winny isnt going to do you much good until you start eating!! It is so important and its so easy to neglect. If you are going to eat fruit, keep it in the earlier part of the day. Also make sure you are drinking plenty of water and getting good rest as well. Drop me an email and I can give you some suggestions for a diet. :)

Top Bottom