Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with a meal plan

BarleyMob

I was wondering if someone could help me plan a meal for 7 days. I am 20 yrs. old, 6', 205lbs, and I don't know my BF %. I want to spend the next month doing hard cardio and drop about 10-15lbs, then spend the next month building muscles. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some diets to look up or maybe help me plan my meals for 7 days a week. Thanks!

I basically eat anything. As i'm eating I try to remember to keep it to a minimum, but since I really don't know too much about food, my philosophy is to eat what I want and work it off during the week at the gym. Pretty much that's why i'm looking for a plan to follow. For monday-thursdays: I usually wake up at 9:30am and I usually don't eat anything until after my workout which starts at 10:30 - 12pm(varies, depending on what i'm doing). Lunch - cheese steak subway sandwich or a protein bar(1pm-2pm). I work from 3pm-11pm and I usually don't something else until about 7-8pm and it will be a turkey and cheese sandwich or something similar. So, as you can see I need a plan.

Also, I hear soo much about diet pills, but to me, the reviews I read seem to work, but with side effects. So i'm wondering if someone could recommend a good fat burner pill that could speed up the process. Thanks!

BarleyMob

The first thing you need is a food log. Keep track of EVERYTHING you eat. Write down the protein, carbs, fat and calories. This will give your baseline diet and current calorie maintenance level(total your Calories for a day and then add them for a weekly total and divide by 7 for your "average.") If you are dieting then cut the Calorie total by 300-500 Calories depending on how fast you want to lose it. I would suggest you post your macronutrient breakdown and eating schedule for critique as well.

Of course, stick to whole grains, veggies, fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats when trying to lose fat.

JavaGuru said:
The first thing you need is a food log. Keep track of EVERYTHING you eat. Write down the protein, carbs, fat and calories. This will give your baseline diet and current calorie maintenance level(total your Calories for a day and then add them for a weekly total and divide by 7 for your "average.") If you are dieting then cut the Calorie total by 300-500 Calories depending on how fast you want to lose it. I would suggest you post your macronutrient breakdown and eating schedule for critique as well.

Of course, stick to whole grains, veggies, fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats when trying to lose fat.
^^ agreed.

Eating what ever you want then busting your ass to work it off really did nothing for me or my physique. I applied the principles java just outlined, weight training THEN cardio and the weight fell off.

If you want quality supps I would look to the af store for Glucorell and Sesapure. I wouldn't mess with fat burners until you nail down a solid plan & give it 3-4 weeks to take.. then adjust from there.

Post up what you eat now.Forget the fat burners you don"t need them now. Learn how to read the nutrition labels on the foods you put in your body. You have a lot to learn but you are at the right place.

Top Bottom