Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

help me shake this

theoak01

New member
im in a huge rut right now,ive been off work for two weeks,bought a car in my time off expecting to be rushed back to work and making mucho money again,but thats not the case and i have no idea when im getting sent out again. im mid cycle,cant sleep worth shot,am running on fuck all,no motivation or drive like i use to have, dont want to train or do anything but sit on the fucking couch. im just in a bad fucking state of mind overall ,im not my usually happy go lucky self.

someone give me a kick in the ass or a suggestion on how to bring myself out of this shit before this gets worse and i get more depressed
 
Why are you depressed, P? It's just a phase. Why not go out and see the town? Or sleep? Or Jerry S and thank gawd that you aren't one of those people? Or head to MTown? Or call CC and go for that coffee?

Just ideas.
 
EnderJE said:
Why are you depressed, P? It's just a phase. Why not go out and see the town? Or sleep? Or Jerry S and thank gawd that you aren't one of those people? Or head to MTown? Or call CC and go for that coffee?

Just ideas.


im just stressed as fuck being at home with my family,im big on working and hate having time off,and now if i dont get work next week i go no pay cheque mid feb when my car payment is due,which is bad fucking news ,im just worried i wont be able to pay for shit and get my ass out of debt now. sleep isnt an option and im not thinking clearly enough to drive to anywhere,but thanks for the suggestions
 
theoak01 said:
im just stressed as fuck being at home with my family,im big on working and hate having time off,and now if i dont get work next week i go no pay cheque mid feb when my car payment is due,which is bad fucking news ,im just worried i wont be able to pay for shit and get my ass out of debt now. sleep isnt an option and im not thinking clearly enough to drive to anywhere,but thanks for the suggestions
Have you tried some short term and long term planning? I hate worrying. When I start to worry, I revise my short term and long term plans. The fact that I'm doing something about the things that worry me makes me feel better.

Just another idea.
 
no weed but ive got lorazepam which ive been using way to fucking much lately,and between that and sleeping pills thats all that gets me to sleep for a few hrs
 
EnderJE said:
Have you tried some short term and long term planning? I hate worrying. When I start to worry, I revise my short term and long term plans. The fact that I'm doing something about the things that worry me makes me feel better.

Just another idea.


i started applying to other companies and been in contact with a guy who was suppose to get back to me this afternoon but didnt which is a let down
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Remember this saying...I live by it!


EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON!!!!!!


ya thats true,i guess ill just ride it out and try to get back in the gym tomorrow,im a tad high at the moment so im not going anywhere tonight
 
Alright oak, just fuckin buck up and hold your head high. Force yourself to keep a routine and make sure you are headed to the gym it's a great stress reliever. Don't just sit and fret about your job all that will do is hurt you in the long run due to increased stress levels. Look you're a great guy and sitting there being pissed off is just a cause for some serious self loathing. The best thing you can do is get out of the house so you aren't stewing in your own shit. Try to see if your employer can switch you with someone or something to get you out sooner, otherwise try to find something else or maybe hook up with a temp agency so you can do odd jobs while you are on long layoffs if it's going to get you down so much. Just don't get mired in depression that's a dead end road.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
thanks scots,i think thats what i needed to hear man,im gonna man the fuck up and sort it tomorrow,no matter what
 
theoak01 said:
im just stressed as fuck being at home with my family,im big on working and hate having time off,and now if i dont get work next week i go no pay cheque mid feb when my car payment is due,which is bad fucking news ,im just worried i wont be able to pay for shit and get my ass out of debt now. sleep isnt an option and im not thinking clearly enough to drive to anywhere,but thanks for the suggestions

I understand exactly where you are at. I make my money flipping houses. Two years a go I was ready to flip a house and move out of state. Went to setup the new house and didn't make it a day. Was in the hospital with cancer. My health insurance is in another state from were we moved and I can't transfer it. I've been living in the old house and my wife and kids are a thousand miles away. I've been working on getting my body back together and getting this house ready to sell. I've been paying two mortgages and right now my eleven year old daughter has more money in her college account then we have in the bank.

So here is my advice to you. Suck it up and press on!! You need some money go to a temp agency and get a job at Blockbuster if that is what it takes. Maybe you will get another job making big bucks soon maybe not. But I bet you can flip burgers, work at 7-11 or wash toilets just fine. You have a family!!! Get your ass off of the couch and do what it takes. It doesn't matter that you are depressed, That's a non-issue. Get your ass up and do what needs to be done.
 
theoak01 said:
thanks scots,i think thats what i needed to hear man,im gonna man the fuck up and sort it tomorrow,no matter what


NO probs man, I am here for ya bro, and I know what you're going through.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Big_Joe said:
I understand exactly where you are at. I make my money flipping houses. Two years a go I was ready to flip a house and move out of state. Went to setup the new house and didn't make it a day. Was in the hospital with cancer. My health insurance is in another state from were we moved and I can't transfer it. I've been living in the old house and my wife and kids are a thousand miles away. I've been working on getting my body back together and getting this house ready to sell. I've been paying two mortgages and right now my eleven year old daughter has more money in her college account then we have in the bank.

So here is my advice to you. Suck it up and press on!! You need some money go to a temp agency and get a job at Blockbuster if that is what it takes. Maybe you will get another job making big bucks soon maybe not. But I bet you can flip burgers, work at 7-11 or wash toilets just fine. You have a family!!! Get your ass off of the couch and do what it takes. It doesn't matter that you are depressed, That's a non-issue. Get your ass up and do what needs to be done.

thats pretty inspirational man,glad to see things are picking up for you,im just a worry wart i guess,im not in real trouble yet but i found my career i love and make good cash when im working,but its not always gaurenteed work and i dont have enough hours for unemployment yet so it sucks
 
Top Bottom