Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out

BIG GIZ

What goes on ya heard? I've been lurking for a while searching and learning all kinds of stuf frum you knowledgable kats but I've hit a wall so this one is for U Gurus out there. I'm a fat guy... 6' 3"/310 and have been pretty much all of my 25 yrs. Lately I got really motivated to work on my looks/ health. For the last month and a half I've been eating "clean" and doing heavy cardio 4 times a week for about 1/2 hr a day. But I am seeing no change and I'm starting to get discouraged. I was going to start with an e/c/a to hopefully turbo boost the fat loss but I'm allergic to aspirin. I have a slight heart murmur so 'e' is out. But alot of posts say the e- free products like ripped fuel are pure s#!t. Then I thought about cutting gel but getting cut is the least of my worries, I just wondered if it would help burn fat from my main problem areas: my pecs, and abs, obliques (extreemely flabby) . Okay enough venting I know this post is long as shit and I will appreciate any input at all.

Forget the ECA stack for the minute, personally Id up the Cardio to about 50/60 mins, i know it seems like allot but you dont have to run. Go on 5 mile hill walks, get into the country(easier said than done depending on where u live) etc. do it 4/5 times a week.

As for Nutrition you are gunna have to drop the carbs even lower, you could look into keto diet(use search feature of this board), but that is very hard and not for everyone. cutting gel is good but more so when you have less to loose, i.e a last layer of fat over abs etc.

go here: http://www.dietitian.com/ibw/ibw.html

(1) Cardio for longer period - 40/60 mins
(2) Lower the carbs, very hard, but a must!
(3) Do weights - more muscle, more fat burning.
(4) Dont eat before bed!

Anyone offer some more/better advice, im no expert!

H.

try eating minimal carbs (only before and after workout)
don't eat carbs at least 3 hours before going to bed
eat protein, it's very thermogenic
Do cardio twice a day for 1 hour, in the morning before breakfast and after workout.
Drink lots of water, no sodas
No sugars,no fruits (exception apples 1 or 2 a day are OK)
Good luck

YellowBomber should I do the cardio 1/2 in the morning 1/2 at night? I don't have a lifting regimen cuz time is real tite I barely squeeze in the cardio... right now I am dripping with sweat when I get done, I don't know if I could make it for an hour str8. I think the carbs are the worst thing... I'll look into some carb diets... and keto (whutever that iz) Right now I eat about 5 or 6 times a day at least 4 meals are tuna out of the can or a protein bar. (I was eating fat free crackers with the tuna but I guess that's out (carbs) and 1/2 to 1 gal of H2O a day.

thanks for the input and if anybody has some magic wieght reducing milkshake... let me know

P.S what does "bump" mean???

"bump" is just what people write when they are responding only to move it to the top of the board

BIG GIZ, if you do go with the an ECA, Its not hard to find ones w/o aspirin (ECY or sinephrines too)

bigbadmadmanD

do you have any names on those eca's? All the ones I've checked out have salicin or white willow bark which I've been told are just herb forms of aspirin.

Not sure off the top of my head, you could do a search or just buy an EC and add Yohimbine, but beware it can be a dangerous combo, you might want to just use something with only ephedrine and caffeine.

Top Bottom