Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me drop water weight quickly

gbone74

I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon on tuesday 11th regarding a tummy tuck.

I have the funding in place on the condition my weight is 187lbs or less which it was the other week when I got the funding and I am assuming the surgeon will weigh me again to double check but at the minute I am weighing between 188-190 depending on the day.Now obviously I will diet strict for the next 6 days and it should be enough but I need a surefire way to get below the 187 if its not looking great by monday,I dont care about going straight up to 190 or whatever immediately after so the long term loss is not an issue.Since I have been dieting for a long time will I still be holding much water as I know you lose a lot of water weight initially on a diet and thats already gone.

I could do with dropping 5lbs by tuesday just to be on the safe side I dont want to use them as I have never used supplements at all through my weight loss but I do have access to diuretics(Furosemide and something else,prescribed to my wife) if they could help but maybe they could be dangerous and I would rather not go down that route but this appointment is really important to me and for once I would take a trip on the dark side:lol:.I just dont want 3lbs tripping me up after coming this far and I just have this feeling this is the one time I will plateau or have a freak jump up to 195 or something.

I just wanted a way to guarantee being below 187 on tuesday

Drop some Ecstasy tabs 2 nights before and you'll be fine.....

LOL .... don't really do that.

I know some tricks to losing water weight but they're not healthy. The salt out and the increased water are VERY important. Saunas, running in plastic wrap, diuretics.... dropping water is easy. It's actual fat that's harder ;)

You questioned the diuretics. If you use them 48 hours before your appt it's not a big deal, it's long term use that's a problem.

Drop some Ecstasy tabs 2 nights before and you'll be fine.....

LOL .... don't really do that.

I know some tricks to losing water weight but they're not healthy. The salt out and the increased water are VERY important. Saunas, running in plastic wrap, diuretics.... dropping water is easy. It's actual fat that's harder ;)

You questioned the diuretics. If you use them 48 hours before your appt it's not a big deal, it's long term use that's a problem.

Thanks I keep hearing so many horror stories about diuretics esp lasix(furosemide) but my thinking was I havent cheated supplement wise once in a yar of dieting taking one or two furosemides as a one off cant be that much of a problem health wise just to drop a few pounds for literally one day,can it?

lasix is very dangerous and not needed, dandelion root is a natural diuretic that when combined with the things i listed before will work fine

Got you,thanks when I go to the health store tomorrow is there any specific dandelion product I need that is best or is it just dandelion root tablets or something

Top Bottom