Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me dose my HCG please

SinisterUproar

Ok so i have recieved some hcg kits that include 5000iu HCG and 1ml water per kit.

my question is; is it ok to mix these two together completly and then dose as needed? so like if i mix them all together. then do 1/10 of a ML shots (500iu) with my insulin syringe is that ok or do i need to buy a larger amount of BAC water and mix say 5ML into the 5000iu? also the kits are both glass amps that break off at the top, i do not have the tools to break the tops off, can i just grab a rag and bust them off? then once the water is mixed, obviously the top of the broken amp will not be able to be closed, do u have any suggestions of a diffrent souce to transfer the mixture into that can be closed, or just put it all in a syringe and use as needed?

and finally i know if not used properly HCG can shut you down which is why im going to start pinning around 500iu twice a week now up untill the day i start pct. but if i use for lets say the next 2 months while im already shut down do i have anything to worry about? sorry for all the questions just really have never used this stuff before. please help!!

I don't see why you couldn't use 1ml of water, although I personally would want to use more so it was easier to measure.

You should buy extra vials to store the hcg, and put it in the fridge after it's mixed.

How long do you plan on running this? I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks without a break somewhere in between. Also 250 every 4 days would be the best way to dose the hcg. You don't wanna over do hcg because it will desensitize your body which could possibly make your pct recovery more difficult. And discontinue use 2 weeks prior to all aas clearing the body and the start of pct.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Also please make sure it's bac water and not tap water or some shit

I don't see why you couldn't use 1ml of water, although I personally would want to use more so it was easier to measure.

You should buy extra vials to store the hcg, and put it in the fridge after it's mixed.

How long do you plan on running this? I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks without a break somewhere in between. Also 250 every 4 days would be the best way to dose the hcg. You don't wanna over do hcg because it will desensitize your body which could possibly make your pct recovery more difficult. And discontinue use 2 weeks prior to all aas clearing the body and the start of pct.

Anyone know where I can buy BAC water / vials?

Top Bottom