Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help laying out sarms cycle

Jbo367

I have a sarms triple stack in the mail and am trying to get the layout down for a 8 week run. Dylan G gave me a layout a while back so the dosing on the sarms I am good with but as far as the things he suggested to go along with it I have some questions. He suggested liquidex hcgenerate and albuterol for cycle support. And hcgenerate es for pct. my question is will I be safe to drop the albuterol from the cycle and would I be cool to just order a double of the regular hcgenerate for on cycle and pct. Also are there any good discount codes for n2bm? Thanks in advance bros can't wait to get this going and slice up for the summer!

Bump. just looking for some advice before I put my order in for the rest of my stuff. It's greatly appreciated bros.

im am running a log on ostarine and s4, my pct and on cycle protocols are all included in the log if your interested brother.

im am running a log on ostarine and s4, my pct and on cycle protocols are all included in the log if your interested brother.

Thanks bro just checked out your log looks like it's starting to get fun. I have some Nolva on hand should I just run that as my pct. I'm confused on the dosing of Nolva your says 40/20/20/10 is that 40 mg ed for the first week and so on? Thanks for the help bro

Yeah, 40 ed for the first week. Might lower it to 30 depending on how I feel

Top Bottom